Chapter 3- Video Shoot

Brielle's POV

2 DAYS Later

(I didn't edit this, so excuse any mistakes that y'all might see)

I groaned as my alarm clock went off. Hitting snooze I rolled over to the other side of my bed and put the cover over my head.

Today was the day of the video shoot.

Even though we pretty much went over the entire concept and there wasn't going to be much dancing in it, Andre still wanted me there to oversee everything, in case I came up with more great ideas.

I really didn't think I was needed, but my check still hadn't cleared yet, so I would cooperate and do as I was told.

Laying there in my bed for a few more minutes, I finally rolled out of my hotel bed stretching.

I went into the bathroom and cut the shower on. Taking a look at myself in the mirror, I debated on what I would do with my hair today.

I really didn't feel like flat ironing it, so I would probably wet it up in the shower and wear it in its natural curly state today.

I have a good texture of hair so water was really all I had to put on my hair for my curls to pop. I only added creams to it for the smell.

Another thing about me is I love to smell good. I blew hundreds of dollars every other week on hygiene products. It was kind of an obsession of mine. I loved when people tell me how good I smelled.

After hopping out of the shower. I quickly dried my body and applied lotion all over. I didn't bother drying my hair since of course I'm going to let it air dry.

It was definitely a bad idea to be doing that when it's 16 degrees outside, but oh well. I'll just have to pay for it later.

Going over to my numerous suitcases, I contemplated on what to wear. I didn't want to be overly dressed up, but I also didn't want to look like a bum either.

Living in Texas, I was used to much warmer weather. Even though it got pretty cold during the wintertime, it never really snowed that often in Texas.

Here, the streets were covered in thick white snow and it reminded me of why I would never live on the East Coast permanently.

I was so ready to go back home.

I decided to wear a pair of dark denim boyfriend jeans, a white crop top (stupid, I know), and an oversized, thick, jean jacket. I settled on wearing the only pair of tan Timbs that I own.

Taking a look at myself. I smiled satisfied with my outfit.

I then went into the restroom to brush my teeth and apply a light amount of makeup. I didn't really like wearing makeup like that, but today was a special occasion. I even applied my favorite shade of red Mac Lipstick.

Something was missing.

I threw on my gold chain that had a bedazzled "B" medallion hanging from it.

I got it custom-made by my favorite jeweler back home.

I then added my gold Rolex to go along with it.

Deciding to switch the stud in my nose to a gold hoop helped set the look off even more.

Taking one last look at myself, I straightened up my hotel room, grabbed my purse, and headed towards the elevator to wait out front for the car that Andre said would be here around 7:30.

Looking at my watch, it was only 7:20 which meant that I had time to grab some coffee, from the breakfast buffet in the lobby.

I greeted a few people who recognized me in the lobby. I was always nice to fans.