Chapter 4- Fun 2 Nite

Brielle's POV

It was 9:00 and I had just gotten out of the shower. The guys would be here at 10:00 so I needed to hurry up and decide on something to wear.

My clothes were scattered all across the floor as I hunted for the perfect outfit. I had to keep in mind that it was freezing outside.

Ugh, I hated it here.

Black or nude colors were my favorite colors to sport.

Most of the clothes that I owned were that color. I feel like I should come better prepared for the weather.

I finally decided on this black two-piece set.

The top was long-sleeved and was matched with a pair of short pants that showed the tattoo that went down the left side of my thigh.

The snake tattoo around my ankle was also going to be visible tonight with the clear heels that I was going to match with the outfit.

I was of course going to sport my chain once again.

After throwing on the outfit, I went over to my flat iron that I had getting hot in the corner and quickly flat ironed my hair.

I was amazed at how I was able to get it bone straight even though I definitely rushed.

Looking at the clock, I saw that it was now 9:45.

I quickly applied some light makeup to my face, going for a natural look. I decided to do the brown lip liner and lip gloss combination for the occasion tonight.

I put on my large gold hoop earrings and then sprayed myself with my favorite Chanel perfume.

After that I quickly grabbed my small Chanel clutch purse and made my way toward the elevator. I admired my reflection that bounced off the elevator walls.

I must admit, I was definitely going to turn heads tonight.

Not to toot my own horn, but I usually worked out 4 days out of the week with my trainer back home, and thanks to years of me dancing and doing gymnastics my long legs were slightly muscular and toned and my ass was plump and round.

My waist was almost none existent. I worked very hard to get the shape that I have now and I was definitely in love with my body.

I'm definitely on the lean, curvy side if you get what I'm saying.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened as I finally made it to the first floor.

Walking outside, I looked around for the boys and a large smile erupted on my face when I saw K-Ci hanging out the sunroof of a stretch limo staring back at me.

"Damn girl you look amazing !" He yelled, cuffing his hands over his mouth.

I blushed slightly.

One of the boys opened the door from the inside and I quickly hopped in, trying to hurry up and get out of the cold weather that I definitely wasn't dressed for.

Putting the seat belt on and finally turning my attention to the boys, they were all staring at me with wide eyes, making me feel self-conscious for a second.

I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and looked down nervously before glancing back up at them.

"Um, do ya'll need me to wipe the drool off of ya'll's faces, or are ya'll good?" I asked trying to break the awkward silence with a joke.

They all straightened up in the seat quickly and fixed their faces.

"You look really beautiful right now, that's all," Dalvin said with a goofy grin on his face.