CHAPTER 16

JISOO

The whole time at dinner,Jennie was glaring at me and so was her so called husband. He didn't say anything the whole time, just stared at his plate.

"Hello can I sit on your lap?" Jissa asked me cutely, I put my glass of wine on the table and smiled pulling her up to sit on my lap. She sat with her back turned to me, leaning backwards like I was a chair. She grabbed my fork and stabbed a big piece of chicken, I chuckled and took the fork from her and grabbed a knife and cut the chicken into small pieces then handed her the fork. She shook her head no and opened her mouth. I rolled my eyes and fed her as she jumped on my lap happily. This kiddo was so adorable unlike her father dearest who was looking at me like I stole his money.

"So jihyo what's your relationship with jisoo" Suga asked with a small smirk, I knew this question will pop at some point in this conversation.

"Well, jisoo here has been real depressed back in Korea. Saying she misses her mommy so much... The thing is I don't know which one" she winked at Suga and I choked on my chicken. I looked up at Jennie who had a bigger smirk than jihyo and I cleared my throat.

"You see what I mean" she pointed to my red cheeks. I slapped her hand away from my face and glared at her.

"Well I think it's time for us to go don't you think babe" her husband finally said something tonight only for him to be a party pooper.

"It's so late and jissa is already asleep I don't wanna wake her" Jennie said, I looked down and indeed the little kid was sleeping on my lap with her head laid against my chest. Her mom got up and walked towards us, she made sure to lean very close to my face so she can pick her kid.

I followed her with my eyes until she left my sight, her ass looks so fine in that dress, I thought to myself.

JENNIE

I can't believe jisoo and jihyo to stay over the night saying that Suga can lend jisoo something to wear and I'll give jihyo PJs that she declined saying she sleeps naked. Who the fuck does that?! And on top of that, they get to share a room.

"Mama? Why is jisoo in our house?" Jissa asked as I put her to bed. I kissed her forehead and smiled.

"Because she works with me and we're old friends" I said simply, she nodded her head and closed her eyes.

I turned off the lights and left her room making my way back to my room when I saw jihyo walk in the guest room or Jisoo's old room wearing a lingerie set. I felt a weird feeling in my chest but I chose to ignore it.

I laid next to Kai who was in deep sleep, I was a tired from work so I was quick to fall asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night, thirsty as hell and decided to go to the kitchen to get some water when I heard noises. First I was scared but the closer I got the more I realized the voice was familiar.

"If your mom finds out I'm feeding you sweets at 3 in the morning she'll kill me" I heard Jisoo's voice, I peeked my head and saw Jissa sitting on the kitchen counter wiggling her feet and her mouth covered in chocolate.

"What are you doing?" I said making the both of them jump. Jisoo put her hand on her chest terrified.

"You fu- scared me!" She whispered cutting the swear part because my kid was looking at her and definitely listening, I rolled my eyes at her and grabbed a wet tissue and started to clean Jissa's face.

"Hi mama" she said with a smile, I kissed her now clean cheeks and gently picked her up turning to look at Jisoo who was still eating candy and chocolate.