Part-2

Y/N pov

I came back home all tired and went to get ready for going. I took a warm bath and went to my walk-in closet to decide what to wear, as I was searching for a nice dress, my mother came into my room "mom, is something wrong, what happened?" I asked "nothing, I just came here to tell you that wear something beautiful today" she smiled and said. "Oh! Ok but is something special today?" I asked "you will get to know when we reach there" she smiled and went.

Why all of a sudden she asked me to wear something beautiful and have to go to a family dinner? Urgh, let's just not think about it.

Finally, I got a perfect dress for me to wear. This is what the dress looks like 👇

 This is what the dress looks like 👇

                         A/N's pov

You sat in the car with your family and when to the venue.

(time skips) at the venue                   

                        Y/N's pov

We reached this big and fancy 7-star restaurant. We went in, then we saw two people sitting there in their 50's, must be Mr. & Mrs Kim. My father hugged him the same goes for my mother and Mrs Kim.

We sat when suddenly Mrs Kim asked, " she must be your daughter Y/N, right ?"
"Yes," my mother replied "she is soo beautiful," she said smiling, I blushed and replied with a small thank you. Suddenly we heard a deep raspy voice saying " sorry, For being late " I looked up and saw a very handsome man standing there . My thoughts were cut off when Mrs Kim said " this is my son , Kim Taehyung" he bowed to us so I bowed back .

Everyone was talking except me and Taehyung. Suddenly my father cleared his throat and said  "we have something to tell you both" with a joyful face Mr.Kim continued " you both are getting married next week . We both shouted at same time "what"

                    Taehyung's pov
I got ready and saw the time and realized that I am getting late. I reached the venue and went in. As I entered I saw my parents and Mr. & Mrs Kim Sitting together, with a very beautiful girl. I couldn't take my eyes off her. "Sorry, for being late" I bowed and said. I was constantly staring at her. Everyone was talking except me and her, what is her name but. Suddenly, Mr.lee cleared his throat and said "we have something to tell you both" then my father continued " you both are getting married next week." I got shocked by his words and shouted "what" I didn't expect that right now but I have no problem with it as she is beautiful, and I needed to get married soon because I have to take over my dad's company and for that, I need to be married. My mother asked us to go and talk in private for a while, so we went to the terrace.

                            A/N's pov

You see your parents with pleading eyes but your mother mouthed go with him. 'I am helpless I can't marry a person whom I barely know.' You thought. You both went on the terrace .

Taehyung turned and said " I have no problem in this marriage,"

____________________________
                               A/N
Hi people, are you enjoying this ff??