YANDERES AND PROTAGONIST

Yandere is a portmanteau of two Japanese words. The first is yanderu, which means "to be sick," and the second is deredere, used here for "lovestruck." A yandere is often sweet, caring, and innocent before switching into someone who displays an extreme, often violent or psychotic, level of devotion to a love interest.

Types of Yanderes:

1. Onjo

- manipulative yandere

"I think Daesu doesn't care about you at all. He's your brother yet he doesn't act like one"

2. Gyeongsu

- overprotective yandere

"I fucking told you to stay at the back and let me handle the zombies, why so stubborn babygirl?"

3. Joon-yeong

- delusional yandere

"You love me right? You won't leave me?"

4. Namra

- clingy yandere

"Can I sleep on your chest?"

THE MOST DANGEROUS YANDERES!

BEWARE!

5. Woo-jin

- obsessive yandere

"How I wish to lock her up in my room and mark every part of her body. I just want to see her squirming under me while I fuck her senseless"

6. Gwinam

- sadistic yandere

"You won't kiss me? Do I have to tie you up and have my ways with you babydoll?"

7. Cheongsan

- self-indulgent yandere

"Having you this close to me is arousing me doll. Can you sit in my lap all day?"

8. Suhyeok (The Most Dangerous of all yanderes)

- impulsive yandere

"YOU'RE OURS BABY. YOU'RE NOT AWARE OF THE THINGS WE CAN DO SO I SUGGEST YOU SIT YOUR ASS AND LISTEN TO ALL OF US. YOU DON'T WANT YOUR BROTHER TO GET KILLED IN FRONT OF YOU, RIGHT DOLL?"

THE PROTAGONISTS

1. Yang Dae-Su

- Best Boy, Best Brother, Our Innocent Bean

"I won't let those motherfuckers take you away from me. Your freedom and safety will be my utmost priority. Forgive me my sister but I'm only doing this to protect you."

2. Yang Dah-yun

- Our lovely bunny, Strategist, Survivor

"Millions of people on earth yet it was me who needed to endure this hell hole."

"Thank you Dae-su, You're the best brother ever. I love you"