CHAPTER 1

A/N: Hi Babies! This is my first time writing a yandere fiction. If you have suggestions or violent reactions, please do leave a comment and hit every chapter a like. Remember, always romanticize healthy and mature relationships. Love Y'all!! ❤

...............................................................................

⚠️

Everyone in the Jang household is already asleep after a tiring day except for the youngest Jang who is currently fulfilling his sexual fantasies inside his bedroom.

Grunts and muffled moans can be heard inside Woo-jin's bedroom. He is sitting naked in front of his laptop gazing at Dahyun's stolen pictures while playing with his member. "Ugh fuck, Dah-yun" He is moving his hand on his member up and down while gazing at Dahyun's creamy legs in the picture. He is continuously playing with his member imagining the things he would do to Dah-yun.

How he would love to penetrate Dah-yun's folds while he bangs her from behind. How he would love to leave hickeys all over her body. How he would love to cuff her hands while being helpless under him.

Woojin is doing his very best to make sure that his moans remain inside the four corners of his bedroom. He is so close to his climax not want his arousal to go to waste. He pumped his dick faster and in a needy manner. After a few pumps, he released his cum on his hands grunting and panting.

After steadying his breathing, he went to the bathroom to fetch some tissues to clean his mess. After taking a quick shower, he went to his bed hoping for a peaceful sleep when his phone rang. "What the hell, what do they want now?" He hesitated but answered the group call anyway.

S: Any updates?

W: If this is about the plan, yes I already bought the chloroform and sleeping pills.

C: I already rented a van.

N: The safehouse is secured. I'll share the details and map tomorrow.

G: I got the tape, rope, and padlocks.

J: I'll be the one to invite her for a milkshake and sneak some pills into her drink

O: I'll invite her to Cheongsan's Chicken to make it less suspicious the day before the plan. Both of you should come too, I'll invite Is-ak as well @Cheongsan @Gyeongsu

S: Y'all know the plan already but I guess I have to explain again because a motherfucker is still leaving us on seen. We need to act normal okay? @Joongyeon you'll invite Dah-yun for a milkshake and you will sneak the pills into her drink. We will handle the rest. @Woojin we will ready the van, you'll be the one to drive. @Namra will tell you the directions. We might have to restrain her to prevent her from escaping. @Cheongsan, @Onjo, @Gyeongsu make sure that the supplies are ready. @Gwinam you motherfucker make it a habit to answer our calls you dumb fuck.

G(chat): Whatever, just make sure that this will be successful.

O: What if people start questioning her disappearance? What do we have to say?

S: I'll handle it. Just make sure to do your parts and rich girl @Namra will do the talking.

O: How about Yang Dae-su? I'm sure he'll be the first person to act on her sister's disappearance.

C: As far as I know, those siblings hate each other's guts. I'm sure of it. A massive thanks to @Namra for her high-quality hidden cameras.

S: Dae-su won't be a problem as long as he does not interfere. If he does, then I have to kill him myself.

C: When will we do it?

S: The day after tomorrow. Be discrete, we don't want anyone being nosy with our business. Don't worry, we'll get Dah-yun as soon as possible. GN folks.