𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐔𝐏𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐒"𝐈𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒"

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐔𝐏
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐒
"𝐈𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒"

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

"You can't go inside. Getting inside Silgok-dong needs an invitation." 

Jimin paused on his way when a security guard stopped him. Jimin sighed, as he adjusted his mask and looked around, "He's here with me," a familiar voice sounded behind him and the guard eyes moved to Taehyung. Jimin let out a groan when he felt Taehyung's hand on his back. Jimin glanced at Taehyung, who had a charming smile dancing on his lips⏤ one that he wanted to rip away from his lips.

"Do I need an invitation too?" Taehyung tilted his head. The security guard hesitated for a moment, scrutinizing Taehyung as if assessing whether his charisma alone could grant him access. Finally, he nodded, albeit reluctantly. "Go ahead, sir." Taehyung's smile widened, and he gave a playful wink to the guard before guiding Jimin through the entrance. The door closed behind them, shutting out the faint sounds of the city and enveloping them in the mysterious ambiance of Silgok-dong. 

"Jesus, get away from me, don't touch me," Jimin moved away from Taehyung as soon as they got in. Taehyung let out a chuckle, "You looked like a fish out of water back there, Detective Park. You have nothing to fear when you have me by your side. You literally have a influential person right by your side, so you don't have to worry about a thing."

"Help from someone like you? I'd rather die than being helped by you."

Taehyung's laughter echoed through the lavish corridor, drawing fleeting glances from masked guests who were immersed in their own conversations and intrigues. He leaned casually against a nearby pillar, his eyes gleaming with amusement. "Ah, Detective Park, such melodramatic declarations. But trust me, in Silgok-dong, you might find that having me by your side is more beneficial than you think." 

"A detective strolling alone in this place in the midst of all criminals who wants to kill  all the police out there⏤ pretty dangerous, don't you think?" Taehyung leaned in with a mocking smile dancing on his lips. Jimin shot Taehyung a stern look, his patience wearing thin. "I don't need your protection or your version of 'help.' I'm perfectly capable of handling my own affairs, even in a place like this." His eyes scanned the opulent surroundings, his detective instincts alert to every potential threat.

Taehyung pushed himself off the pillar, a playful glint in his eyes. "Detective Park, you're a brave one. I'll give you that." Taehyung crossed his arms against his chest, "Say what? You are a free bird so go on, do your thing. If you are so sure you can do it alone, you are free to do so. Be careful though and if you ever change your mind. . . I'll be right around the corner."

Jimin glared at Taehyung, his jaw clenched in frustration. "I don't need a criminal's assistance, especially not from someone like you." Taehyung's gaze remained steady, and he unfolded his arms, taking a step closer to Jimin. "You keep saying 'someone like me' as if you have me all figured out. Detective, you're navigating through a world of shadows, and sometimes, you need someone who knows how to dance in the darkness."