CHAPTER 9

GULF POV:

After Bright accompanied me here at our classroom, i sat beside my friends Mild and Saint they are Grinding. While Saint said "Looks like someone is having a suitor" both Mild and Saint laughed. The only thing i did was i slap their hands. Because i just feel lightly awhile ago but still thinking about me and Mew. After 10 mins our professor arrived and start to discuss our lesson for today.

Lunch break came, both of my friends invite me to have a lunch with them at school canteen. I don't really want to eat right now, i don't have an appetite to do so. But before i decline their invitation, i saw Bright waiting for me? at the door with wide smile. Why he's here? i thought to myself. I stand up and walk with my friends and asked bright if what he's doing here. He said that he just want to have a lunch with me, since he doesn't have anyone to accompany him. Mild and Saint agreed with wide smile on their faces. I just shook my head.

We arrived at school canteen, today is not crowded unlike the usual day that you can't walk freely since a lot of students are here.
Bright spotted a table with vacant seat. We decided to just eat there. But before i sit down, i saw Mew, Mint, Zee and two other guy in the table near us. They're happily talking and laughing while eating their lunch. I know Mew saw me, but he didn't spare a glance to me. How cruel he is!

Bright stands and asked me if what food i want to eat i said i will accompany him buying foods since the two bitches is busy with their phone. I also asked them what food will i buy for them. Me and Bright headed to one of our favorite food stall. While we are walking bright asked me if i was okay. I just nodded at him.

Were waiting for our food when Mint headed towards our direction to get the Soup they ordered. I can see that it's hot since the food seller put in a tray. But i didn't notice that she bumped into me. Ouch!!! I screamed. I can see my arm are red. Bright wipe the soup in my uniform. But it's really hurts. Mint just said sorry to me while smirking. Did she did in on purpose? My friends run towards us and i knew that they are worried. Bright offer to accompany me in the school clinic but before that i saw Mew running in our direction with worried face.

"Let me accompany Gulf in the clinic"  he said.

"No need bro, we're here." Bright replied.

to end the argument i just asked my two friends to accompany me. But both Mew and Bright still follow us.

In the clinic, i was bit teary since there's a burn in my skin due to the hot liquid soup that she pour at me. The school nurse, clean and put an ointment on my blister. And my arm is really red. She also told me to take a rest for a while since it can cause fever to me. I told my friends just to come back to me when our class finished. They need to attend that subject because the lecturer there is terror. They just ask me to lay down on bed. They left me after a minutes with worried face.

I am here laying down at the clinic bed. When i heard a familiar voice talking with our school nurse. I heard the door clicked and opened. I just pretended that i was sleeping. Because i don't want to talk with Mew right now. My eyes are closed and i know Mew is beside me right now.

"Gulf get up, i bought you you're favorite Pasta, Sandwich and Orange Juice."

I remained silent.

"Please Gulf eat this"

"I don't want to, I'm still full" i replied.

"I know you're not, you didn't even have your lunch since accident happened"

"accident" i murmured

"Please let me take care of you and we still need to talk"

"I don't have anything to say Mew"

But wait- i heard him crying? wait did he just cried? I stand quickly to check and there he is. I saw him wiping his tears while holding the food he brought.

"Why are crying in front of me Mew?"

"Cause you didn't want to talk or eat the food i brought for you"

"Okay, i will eat"

His face enlightened.

"Are you okay? does it hurts?" he asked me while i'm munching my favorite sandwich.

"Yes, it hurts"
"but my heart hurts too" i whispered.

"Huh?" Mew asked.

"Nothing" i rolled my eyes.

"And Gulf i want to say sorry in behalf of Mint, i know that's accidents"

"Ahhh you're her spokeperson now?" i said in annoyed tone.

"No, I know that she didn't do it on purpose. She's kind."

"I don't know Mew, if it is accident or not, but i saw her smirking at me after that"

"WHAT?" Mew shouted

"Please lower your voice, this is clinic Mew"

He just stared at me blankly.