02.

all i want is you; miguel ft j

all i want is you; miguel ft j.cole
Jonny, did you ever love me? jonny, help me figure it out. faye webster plays on the speaker as el, max, and val play truth or dare. el always chooses truth since she's too scared to do a dare. max has only chose dare because she quotes, "what's the fun in life if you're always scared?" meanwhile, valeria has just kept it half and half, she's not particularly scared of the dares, she just wants to keep things simple.

one thing about the girls of the party is that they're opposites but they're combatible in so many ways. the boys of the party have always been similar and combatible, which the girls had to work their way to that point (it only took a week).

max is looking at both of the girls, eyeing them. max has always done this when they've played any game, she finds her prey then attacks. no matter how strong or weak you are. when she finally picks her prey, she attacks."is mike a good kisser?" that question had the 3 girls laughing out loud hysterically. el seems to not hesitate at the answer. "yes." the girls laugh even harder!

there's a ding heard from someone's phone. val goes ahead and grabs her phone, seeing that lucas has texted her.

lucas:)
I miss you, you should come to the fair with me today😁

val❤︎︎
hm idk🧐 as long as you don't bring your boyfriends

lucas:)
WOAH THERE THEYRE NOT MT BFS and wouldn't it be considered a date if we went together.

val❤︎︎
i mean it's only considered a date if you make it one
and if you're asking me on a date, do it in person sinclair

lucas:)
Okay this isn't a date but i do want to take you to the fair:)

val❤︎︎
okay no date, but will you take me out
for milkshakes after?

lucas:)
anything you want🫣

val❤︎︎
deal😆

max looks over val's shoulder, el does the same "LUCAS AND VAL ARE GOING ON A DATE;)" val drowns her phone into the bed. hiding her embarrassment from nervous laughter.

"WHAT NO!" el starts laughing.

"you're going on a date with lucas?" el seems confused so they fill her in on what a date is. "oh you guys are going on a DATE!" el gives val a little shove as max puts on C U Girl by steve lacy on the speaker.

val begins to get up and dance. "i love this song!" el says as she gets up too.

"I WANNA C U GIRL!"