Is it a love portion? 🔮💖🕯 (Vampire Shu x sorcerer Valt)

"Alright class! I am gonna give you all some pratical projects for up coming exams~" Teacher Wolfie said and smile at class

"Booooooooo!!!!" Students booed and already hate it.

"If I like you're projects then you all will get 30 marks extra." Wolfie said and stilling smiling.

"YAYYYY!!!" Everyone exclaimed happily because who don't like extra marks.

"Best of luck everyone. Class dismiss." Wolfie said as pick up her books and leave.

Everyone also start packing their stuff and leave while some student heading to library.

A little later 🕐

"Hm, maybe this one?" Valt sitting in library and reading a book to find what he will do as project.

"Valt?" Free said as see Valt worry. Free was holding so books and a apple

"Oh!? Hey Free! What's up?" Valt said and smile at Free.

"Nothing much. So what is you're projects?" Free said as took a bite of apple.

"Haven't decide it yet. What's you're project?" Valt asked Free curiously.

"I'll be working on some dragon spells." Free said emotionless and move his head a little.

"heh~ Suits you." Valt smile at Free.

"You're good with magical portions. Why don't you try making one." Free pick one of his book and show it to Valt.

"Felix Felicis?" Valt read the title.

"Its a rare portion. *yawn* I am going back in my class. See you later." Free said carelessly and leave.

"bye-bye!~" Valt waved and keep reading the book Free gave him.

"A magical potion that makes the taker successful in all their endeavours. It is also known as lucky portion." Valt reads and

"Okay! So I need lizard tail, piece werewolf's hair, frog tears and vampire's blood." Valt reads the ingredients that he needs.

"I can make it! Its perfect! ✨" Valt yelled happily and ran to laboratory to have ingredients.

At laboratory 🔬

"Sorry Valt. we don't have vampire blood." Wolfie said and look at Valt.

"What!?" Valt surprise and face a disappointed face

"Vampire blood is rare. You can't find it here." Daigo said and look at Valt while petting it cat.

"Oohhh....Now what am I suppose to do!?" Valt said sigh disappointedly and feeling frustrated.

"Sorry, Valt. But you can look in forest. Maybe you can find a vampire there~" Rantaro said and just joking.

"You're right! If you found a vampire then I can ask him for his blood ✨" Valt exclaimed happily and jump.

"Wait Valt. It was just a jok-" Rantaro sweat drop and about to stop Valt but Valt already leaved the laboratory.

"Do you think he'll really gonna search for a vampire in forest?" Besu said and worry for Valt.

"I think he will but its not like he can find a vampire there." Wakiya said and look at them.

"I hope he'll be okay." Daigo said.

At night 🌔

"Where are you Mr.Vampire? Come out! I have some tomato juice for you!" Valt said and bit scared because it was night and he was middle of nowhere in Forest.