revolution starts with two

As you lay down and pink sits in a chair you roll and look at her. "So I know your an alien, but what exactly are you guys?" you said. Pink looked at you "That's a hard question, I am human, but there are kinds that are shifters, those are the aliens, have you seen the movie the thing? Shifters are like that, I on the other hand am a weapon, some shifters take in orphans and train them to be imposters, we get a hefty pay if we succeed with our mission. on the other hand weapons', like me are 100% human, sure we still kill but . . . if we didn't we would be killed." you  turn to her confused "what do you mean you'll be killed?!"

even with her helmet on you could tell she was upset, "because were raised to be the way we are some do it without any second thought thinking that this is just some game, they do it so they get an adrenalin rush. how ever, some of us don't like killing so we have a timer in on us, if we don't kill someone in a certain amount of time we will be targeted. Just like you workers." You just look at her, if she doesn't kill then she herself will be killed, its all just some messed up game by these aliens "that's so morbid how do they live with this?"

She takes a deep breath and sighs "its all because the queen went missing, having believed to have been kidnapped by humans they take us in and force us to do this for two reasons. One, revenge, because there queen is gone they make there own kind kill them, two to try and find her, if we some how find her we will all be released. How ever I don't believe that's ever going to happen. People are greedy so humans will keep going to polis taking materials to build more ships to take even more materials until the entire planet is baren."

You can't help but think, who are the bad guys here, humans kidnapped the queen, and keep stealing materials. On the other hand the aliens keep kidnapping children and forcing them to kill there own kind. No matter how you look or think about it, no one is right. Its all just wrong. You turn to pink and hug her. Your entire race is messed up no matter what, when you went to hug her she let's out a quick gasp and hugs you back. You look at her and smile removing your helmet.

"Let's make every thing right. You and I can't solve this alone, we need allies. People on the inside of both MIRA and the alien race." She stares at you in amazement as she hugs you, first we need to find the queen and expose Mira for what they did, second get the Queen to polis to take her back home. "do you have any close friends there?" you ask her she pulls back and shakes her head "sadly no, I keep to myself unless I'm training."

you look up and think of anyone you are close with in MIRA but you come to the same conclusion. "crap, what to do. . . i guess we can try to raise in the ranks but i doubt there's any shifters that like you." she nods but suddenly there's a loud siren another death. "again? you sure there's no other killers other then you and bill?" you ask Angela. "yes we were the only ones assigned to this ship. what's going on?"

As you and pink get up and head to the cafeteria every one but blue is here. that's when Jake spoke up . . . "she was electrocuted while being strangled with wires in electrical. . . I disposed of her body already as she was badly burned, I didn't want the smell to stick, or a fire start." there was a long pause that's when lime spoke.

"I'm sorry, i know you two were close . . . hey black you and pink have been sticking close to each other very like you two have been plotting something." and in a second everything crashed down. "yeah that's odd. what have you two been talking about?" yellow said. you need to think quick one wrong move and everything will go wrong. what to do! that's when you spot something on Jake. "hey Jake, can I ask you something?" 

"DONT TRY AND CHANGE THE SUBJECT" cyan blurted out. "what is it?" he said dismissing cyan. "you said that she was strangled right?" "correct" "and this was in electrical?" "yes. what are you getting at?" " what's that on your hand" you answered pointing at a blood splotch on his suit, as soon as he sees this he bolts, but pink jumped over the table tackling him to the ground.

after a struggle Jake was ejected while screaming inhuman sounds, like a fork on a chalk board. as he flew away in the vacuum of space he removed his helmet showing his extremely warped face as if he became metal and melted with his eyes being on his chin and next to his mouth and ear flew off.

there was a long pause of terroir, that wasn't Jake. what ever did this to him was on the ship and its unknown who it will strike next.