first day

As the ship takes off you look out the window as you leave the only home you've ever knew. That's when the captain taps your shoulder.
Jake: First day as a crew ehe?
Y/n: y-yeah, im kind of nervous, this is my first time leaving the planet
Jake: really, well let me be the first to welcome you to space, now the take off is pretty slow, and we'll get our tasks in about an hour. I recommend you go unpack your things so that you wont be in a rush when its lights out.
Y/n: oh yeah thanks.
As you leave jake mutters something but you cant quite hear, but there was a dark expression on his face.
~time skip~
As you finish unpacking in you room you hear a knock on your door. You say its open and a girl in a pink space suit comes in.
Angela: hey were about to get tasks, are you done in here?
Y/n: just about. I have just a few things left.
You said and took out a framed picture and set it on your desk
Angela: is that your family?
Y/n: yeah, but there probably dead. They went missing along with there crew.
Angela: how do you know that? They could be alive
Y/n: no way, they have been gone for 10 years. They left me when i was 8 years old.
Angela:im sorry to hear that.
Y/n: dont worry about it, thats all lets go.
~another time skip ooooooooooo~
Jake: and thats all the tasks, and remember if you see any thing. REPORT IT. see something say something. I cant say this enough. Hundreds have died to these blasted imposters. Ok dismissed.
And with that you walk away to card swipe in admin.
As you walk in you see the vent closeing but you brush it off thinking it was nothing and you swipe flawlessly geting it first try
As you continue doing tasks you hear an ear percing siren and go to the cafe
Yellow: I. . i saw cyan over a body you got to believe me please!
Cyan: NO I WAS LOOKING AROUND TO SEE WHO DID IT!!!
Yellow: Yeah right you so did it!