Happily Homely Living

Sasha stood against the counter whilst the kettle boiled. The apartment grew alive as the sun gained height in the sky.

Yawning, Koraline walked through the hallway and behind Sasha. They kissed the back of her neck, wrapping their hands around her waist.

Sasha gasped, pushing back into them and placing her hands onto theirs.

She craned her neck and kissed them deeply, smiling against their soft lips.

__

Kori came up behind Sasha and kissed her neck.

She did this every morning without fail.

__

The sky grew dimmer with the change in seasons.

Sasha stared at her laptop with glee, "I fucking got the job Kori! I got it!".

Jumping up an down, Kori wrapped her arms tightly around Sasha, kissing her cheek lightly.

__

The plane lifted off lightly, the early winter faded as it gained altitude.

Kori held tightly onto Sasha's hand, "I've not been to Paris in ages".

Sasha laughed, nuzzling her head into the crook of their neck, settling down with a book in her lap.

Nessa and Lizzy sat behind them both, Vanessa giggling and pointing out the window every second. She stayed quiet once Elizabeth fell asleep by her side.

Kori stared out the window, fiddling with Sasha's fingertips.

"You're nervous, why so?" Sasha queried, raising her arm, kissing their joined hands.

"Just have family and history in France", She laughed nervously, her leg bobbing.

Sasha swapped her hands, reaching over and placing a calm hand on their knee.

"It's alright Koraline", Sasha nuzzled them again, her glasses shifting slightly.

__

The apartment hotel spaced out in-front of Sasha, Kori walking in and switching on a light.

The darkness was eliminated by the bright glare, the walls reflecting brightly.

Elizabeth walked in with a gentle hand around Nessas waist, stabilising the tired rosy faced woman.

Sasha pulled her case past through to the first room, peaking in to see a large perfected bed.

She flicked a switch and ditched her case on the floor.

Nessa and Lizzy ran into theirs, jumping on the bed in their fluffy crossmatched socks.

Sasha felt a gentle push into the room as Kori kissed at her neck, "Close your eyes".

Sasha giggled but obeyed quickly, being guided blindly.

The light flicked off and the sound of a curtain opening drew her curiosity.

Kori came behind her again, holding onto her arms, the warmth between the two building higher and higher.

She opened her eyes eagerly, the street lights gleaming in return. She gasped, moving forward to the doors and opening them outwards.

Kori reached forward, moving to cover Sasha's hands on the guardrail.

"Theres something ive been wanting to ask you, Sasha. You're my best friend, and the love of my life", Kori spoke smoothly, willing for Sasha to just turn and admit what she was saying.

"What do you mean?" Sasha eventually creeped round, her golden eyes seeping into Kori's.

"We've been together for what.. three years, my love? I cant spend another day without asking you this".

Sasha stared, the question in question blatantly obvious to her.

"Hang on", She called, disappearing to rummage through her bag.

She came back quickly, pulling Kori inside onto the shiny rug.

"Best friends tell each-other nearly everything, lovers tell each-other everything regardless of if its stupid or not", Sasha carried on, "Your my best friend, my lover, and it would kill me if anything ever happened before we would, per say, get married".

"You're rambling sweetheart", Kori butted in, her hands trembling with what she knew was coming. She wiped at her mouth, hiding her embarrassed smile.

"I want this, us, forever and eternity. I think what im trying to sum up here is that i love you, so, so, fucking much", Sasha sighed.

Kori smiled, the corners of her eyes crinkling up. Maybe not.

"And i also think what i'm summing up here is that", Sasha got down onto one knee, "I know this is so stereotypical and weird, but will you, Koraline Olivia Taylors marry me, and make me the happiest person on earth and the stars?".

Kori burst out, elated, "Wait..".

They too got down to meet her on the rug, holding a small enclosed ring in their hand.

"I love you and i cant think of a perfect sentence to sum that up, but im going to try it anyway because i practised in the mirror for about two months",

They breathed in heavily, "Sasha Pearl Clayton, you're the love of my life, my destiny, the person who i want to grow old with and watch the sea and eat our weird mix of ice creams. But you're also the person who makes me feel so much better, makes me a better person in a matter of fact. I cant believe when i first met you, i just knew that i had to get to you. I think i'm summing all the facts up and i also want to add, Will you marry me?".

Sasha knelt, leaning awkwardly on her knee. Kori stared back, winking at her. They both stood up, enclosing each other in their arms, safe.

"Yes i will, you huge idiot", Sasha paused, close to their face.

"I'll think about your proposal", Kori giggled back, kissing her fiancé deeply.

"You guys are so effing cute!" Vanessa burst into tears, running in and hugging the pair.

Lizzy slinked toward them, wrapping an arm tightly around Kori for the first time, "Good luck".

(TYSM FOR READING, gonna drop it here as )(there are many other pieces to be working )(on :))) )