Part 5

Raon's kindergarten teacher apparently. Kim Rok Soo had, after much effort and bravery, managed to sit up enough to glimpse the face of his bed partner.

At least they were both still fully clothed, Kim Rok Soo reasoned. He also didn't feel suspiciously sticky anywhere so it was unlikely that anything inappropriate had happened.

...who was he kidding, this whole thing was inappropriate. Why did he have Raon's kindergarten teacher in his bed?!

Kim Rok Soo attempted to pull up the memories from the night before and found the majority of them to be blurred and a few of them to be gone altogether.

Well, that explained the pounding headache he was nursing. Getting blackout drunk could do that to a person. Kim Rok Soo tapped his fingers against the hard surface beneath him, staring wryly into the face of the peacefully resting Choi Han.

There was a rather strong arm wrapped around him that prevented him from pulling away further. Kim Rok Soo could wake him up and ask to be released. But wow, the levels to which he didn't want to face Choi Han right now.

Distantly he realized that the surface he'd been drumming against was Choi Han's chest.

He was probably more on top of Choi Han than the bed. How the hell did they wind up sleeping like that?

He had to make a conscious effort to avoid how everything was making him feel too. There was something so... endearing about the way Choi Han held him so tightly, even in sleep.

"I'm his teddy-bear I guess?" Kim Rok Soo mused, letting out an amused scoff.

It was such an unexpectedly innocent side of Choi Han that he would have never been privy to if not for this little unfortunate event.

There was still the matter of getting the hell out of Choi Han's arms though.

Was he just a heavy sleeper? Or maybe he'd gotten just as wasted as Kim Rok Soo had and needed to sleep it off some more?

Kim Rok Soo did some quick calculations.

It was Sunday. He was tired and his head hurt. The children weren't home. And Choi Han's hard chest looked oddly inviting.

"...fuck it."

Who said he had to be the one to wake up first and deal with this mess? Choi Han was the one who invited him out! Let Choi Han be the one who wakes up and panics and wonders what to do about the shattered boundaries between parent and teacher.

Kim Rok Soo was going to take a fucking nap.

What is the sound of an internal scream?

Obviously it didn't make a noise but it really was the loudest thing in any room, at least for the screamer.

Kim Rok Soo's gentle breathing was tickling his neck.

Choi Han, for his part, at least had some recollection of last night. Or at least the parts leading up to this.

The trouble was that none of those memories were good ones.

Kim Rok Soo had acted just the same as he ever did. Silent, stoic, and strangely friendly in his own unique way. About four bottles in, Kim Rok Soo mentioned in the same way he always spoke that he needed to go home soon. Then he frowned and said, very quietly, that it was lonely at home without the kids.

Choi Han had tried very hard to keep up with Kim Rok Soo's pace. Choi Han also didn't drink much and he had lost his rationality at around bottle two.

So of course he'd offered to go home with Kim Rok Soo. Kim Rok Soo had shrugged and agreed and the pair had set out with Choi Han barely able to walk straight and Kim Rok Soo looking strangely unaffected by it all.