9 - Abduction

Author's POV:

Party was over at 10pm of night as Mr.lee is very strict when it comes to students routine and he have to , everyone enjoyed everything perfectly finished as it planned.

Taehyung and his members including his sister and sister in law also get back to their home .

Jennie , lisa and rosé is now free and ready to go to their mansion when they got a phone call and it was from jisoo .

Before they can pick it call already cutted by other line . They thought after reaching to their mansion they can call her .

After reaching to their mansion they immediately went to their room and after freshing up lisa and rosé went to jennie's room .

And call at jisoo's no. Call was picked from other line but its not her voice .

OTP ( on the phone)

Jennie : unnie where are u ? Are u at ur apartment or still in that function.

???: Well well well this is not ms. Popular girls . Did u all recognised me .

Lisa : hey who are u and why unnie's phone is with u .

???: oh lisa-shi why are you so hyper ? Control urself or ur unnie will face the circumstances.
And if u want to know who I'm immediately come to Paris with your principal mr.lee and don't u dare to inform police because anything can happen with ur unnie .

Call ended .

Rosé: unnie who is he and where is our unnie .

Jennie : dont know chipmunk but have to do something before he harm our unnie .

Lisa : but unnie he said if we want to know than we have to come to paris and with uncle Lee .

But how can they kidnap her she was in contest and also with manager unnie. If anything will happen to her manager unnie will inform us . And not to forget about bodyguards surrounded each and every corner.But we don't get any call from her .

They immediately called Mr. Lee and tell them the situation and he became ready to come with them .

On Mr. Lee side :

I was afraid for this only . Now they abduct jisoo to take revenge from her dad but they don't know they are playing with fire .

He called Taehyung.

Mr. Lee : Taehyung it's time to accomplish your first task .

After saying that Mr. Lee told Taehyung about Jisoo's abduction.

In Paris :

Beauty Pageant was going smoothly. Best costume designer for actors /actress . Best designer for Vincent theme. Best designer of modern times . Best model of product endorsements. Best model in world wide. Best fashion sense in present time. Were the categories of awards.

In that awards jisoo got most vote for Best fashion sense in present time. In that she dressed with a combition of elegant and comfortable.

Her dress , her makeup , her accessories were showing beauty , elegance and comfort .

She also win Best model in world wide. As she is Miss World so she got loved with many people in the world. In speech she said : " I will be not able to reach here until the fans of mine will love and support me . There are millions of people who is most prettiest and most kindest . But they all choose inspite of having better option also . I am really grateful to them . But you all don't forget to take care of yourself . Don't forget about your meals. "

And with that she got off the stage . Award show was going to end when suddenly light inside that place was gone .

People started panicking as might some of them have a phobia of darkness. Nyctophobia .

They started making their way to exit .

Jisoo's manager also came to her . And take to exit . There she was feeling something odd. But when she got to know she was already unconscious.

The girl whom she assume as her manager is not her manager .

Taehyung side :

I was resting in my room when i got a call from Mr.Lee and said said " It's time to accomplish my task....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

TBC

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡