Chapter 15 Sand and Temples

No one pov:

(y/n) kept going through the desert for a few days. He wasn't as hot as he should be. He also packed plenty of water before getting to the desert. He had met a few monster girls on the way. Some were already ones he did. One of them was a sphinx. 

Her name was Athena

Her name was Athena. (y/n) want to learn her kind, but she only would he answers the riddle correctly. 

(y/n): okay, give me your riddle

Athen: very well (y/n). I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will, and yet, I am the confidence of all who live and breathe. What am I?

He thought about it. It was kind of hard then he figured it out. Athen was looking forward to having him till. 

(y/n): you are tomorrow

Athena: oh, bother

She told him of her kind. She also told him of a city full of monsters that are from the deserts. (y/n) thanked her and kept going. It took him a day, but he made it. The city was surrounded with green and water. Before he went inside, he drank some water from the river. He met other monster girls and learned about them. He found a lamp in an old, abandoned building. He rubbed it and a genie came out.

(y/n): oh gods

She offered him wishes if he has sex with her

She offered him wishes if he has sex with her. (y/n) doesn't want to have sex or at least till his book is done. He figured out a way to get knowledge from her. She agreed to tell him everything if he would give her to someone else. He did first to a poor beggar to help him. (y/n) ended up hearing everything he need to know while they were having sex.

(y/n): I can't believe I'm doing this

He was done. Some people heard of what (y/n) did and he was invited to the pharaoh's palace of the city. 

(y/n) pov:

I went to her home, and I gave a bow to show some respect

Amunet: I am Amunet and you the human who gave away a genie?

(y/n): I am your majesty

Amunet: why?

(y/n): I only wanted to learn her race. We made a deal. I thought that there could be someone who needs it more than me.

Amunet: I'm impressed. A lot of men would never give it away not without at least one wish.

(y/n): I am making a book about monster girls

She then had a more interested smile.

Amunet: I will let you get to know my race, others in my home, and to rest here with a nice dinner. If you can resist my command.

(y/n): go ahead then

Amunet: come and kiss me then accept being my husband

I didn't feel effected. I just sit down for a bit. I yawned then said.

(y/n): I appreciate the offer, but I can't accept. I refuse to marry or have sex with anyone till my book is complete.

She looked very surprised. 

Amunet: how did you...

I showed my amulet.

Amunet: I heard about it but never seen it. It's said not even power of gods would work. You win then.

(y/n): alright, are you going after me when I leave or something like that?

Amunet: no?

(y/n): good because I think a lizardman is already hunting me down for fighting smart

No one pov:

(y/n) got the knowledge he wanted and got a nice dinner with a well-made bed to rest on. Amunet told him that there is a swamp not too far that said to have smile monsters there and going past there will lead to the ocean. (y/n) left the next day and went on his way to the swamp.