Words

Bright and Win are sitting on the couch watching a movie. Suddenly Bright grabs Win's hand and says

Bright: I love you, Win a lot.

Win: I love you so much too.

Win caressed Bright's cheek and kissed him.

Days later

Bright and Win are in the car. Bright sees an arguing couple on the road. He stops the car and turns his head towards Win and says

Bright: You know that I love you so much right?

Win: Of course. Luv you too.

Win took bright's hand in his own hand and squeezed it to reassure him.

Few more days later

Bright and Win are cuddling right now on their bed. Bright sniffs Win's neck as if it's the most soothing smell. Due to the soothing effect he utters

Bright: Ahhh I love you to the moon and back.

Win: Me too

Win then turns his head to face bright, pecks him on the lips, neck, his ear and snuggled right into Bright's chest.

Many more days later

Bright and Win are taking a walk in their backyard. Hand in hand walks are just perfect when you are with your loved ones. Bright feels the sudden urge to say something

Bright: I can't imagine living without you anymore. I love you 3000

Win: I know. I can't either.

Win intervines both their hands, bends slightly onto Bright's neck and kisses on the back of Bright's hand.

Again Few more days later

Bright and Win are just casually lazing around the house even though it's their laundary time.

Win: We gotta stop wasting time now.

Bright: Whyyyyyyyy. I still wanna stay like this.

Win: Okay then. You relax. I will do it alone.

Bright: Yep Okay thanks.

Some realisation hit Bright.

Bright: No No it's okay. Let's do it together.

Win: Huh Why? You rest up. I can manage.

Bright: Nooo. I can't relax anyway. Let me help you.

Win:...... Geez okay.

Bright: Thanks my love, Love you as always.

Win: Hmmmmmm.

Bright: .......

Bright: Okay! It's enough now. I don't think I can handle anymore.

Win: Yeah That's why I told you to rest up. Go now, I can do it just fine.

Bright: I am not talking about laundry

Win: Then what are you talking about?

Bright: Say Win, Don't you love me anymore?

Win: Bright Why would You think that?

Win grabs Bright's hand and hold it tightly with his two hands.

Bright: Do you or do you not?

Win: What's gotten into you? Of course I love you more than anything else.

Bright: Then why? Why aren't you saying I love you back these days? Am I so boring in your eyes when I say my feelings? Did we loose the touch?

Win hugs Bright for almost 30 seconds then face up Bright.

Win: No. My love. You got it all wrong.

Bright: I don't think that's the case. 🥺

Win: Then let me ask you. Do you agree every one  has different ways for expressing their feelings?

Bright: Yeah

Win: Just like that. Your mostly used love language is Words. You put your feelings into words and express it to make sure I recieve your love. Am I right?

Bright: Yeah

Win: And  I cherish your love. My love language is actions/effort whatever you call it. You know I am A Man known for his Actions. I sometimes put it into words but I always express it through my actions babe. You should've noticed it by now. Even our readers did.

Bright: Yeah. Now that I think about it. You did. You really did. I took it for granted. I am sorry na for confronting you like this.

Win: It's a good thing you did. You should never hide things from me and suffer it alone. I am your handsome and Cute husband. Make sure you use me good.

Bright: You should rely on me sometimes too.

Win: You Don't know But you are the only one I rely on and Without you there's no me. 

Bright: Someone finally putting it into words huh.

Win: Yes what can I do? My poor husband is a overthinker who gets sad when I don't say I love you back.

Bright: Stop it now. It's embarrassing enough.

Win: Wanna hear something more embarrassing? 😏

Bright: What? 😳

Win:  Your fly is open.