1 - You're not Arthur

:: Phlegmatic ::

A person who has a cold personality, where he loves peace, and wants to get things done alone. His own personality will be willing to be hurt as long as the problems he faces are quickly resolved.

*********************

3rd POV :

"I hope we can meet again, goodbye and take care Arthur...."

"Arthur.."

"Arthur.."

"Arthur!"

Shocked, Arthur blinked repeatedly to adjust to his surroundings, then averted his gaze, and his gaze met with Kathlyn's worried gaze.

"Are you alright? You look pale." Said the black haired girl with a raise of her eyebrow.

Arthur was surprised once again when he noticed Feyrith coming and sitting on the chair next to him. He noticed Feyrith who currently looked pale and exhausted from fighting earlier. "Hah! Damn I lost" he said as he leaned back in his chair.

Averting his gaze, Arthur looked around him, and met the gaze of several students looking at him who were currently looking confused.

He was in the classroom and in the center of the room was professor Geist who was surrounded by water from Feyrith's attack.

Realising where he was, he sighed harshly, then muttered 'Sigh, time looping again apparently.' Arthur thought.

He opened the sleeve on his left arm, then with his index finger he pressed his arm, then purple and gold sparks of lightning were created from it, carving something onto his arm. Without frowning at all, blood started oozing out due to his actions and left a number there, the number 20.

'Papa, what's wrong? What did you write? And you're bleeding!' asked Sylvie who had fallen asleep at the table in front of Arthur, awakened by feeling something strange in her father.

She tried to see what Arthur had written. But before Sylvie could see, Arthur gave her a bored look. But what surprised Sylvie was not because of Arthur's gaze, but because he had cut off his mental communication with Sylvie.

Arthur ignored her then looked back at the front.

"Who's next-" Professor Geist's words were cut off as Arthur stood up suddenly and walked to the front of the classroom. All eyes were now on him with curiosity at the figure of a poor boyy boy who was elected to the disciplinary committee on his first day of school, and everyone said he was a very great at manipulating mana.

But the one walking right now was someone who had lowered his shoulders and was just looking at the floor in boredom.

He walked to the classroom door, but before Arthur passsed the door, professor Geist, professor of practical mana manipulation, stood in front of Arthur to block his way.

"Where do you you're going-" But before Professor Geist finished his sentence, Arthur sighed and muttered [Static Void] and at the same time everything around him stopped moving and all the colors around him seemed to disappear leaving only black and white, freezing the motes of mana in their tracks.