Case Files

"Toono, as your friend that is fake around everyone but you, you should know that you should've told us. We would've helped in any way possible." Yacchan said, looking around cautiously as he ate lunch with Toono outside. "Please tell us, or at least me, if there's anything-" Yacchan said, getting interrupted. "Hey Toono. Yacchan. Watcha talking about? Yes, I already fucking know because I was listening. Anyways, Toono. You to Yacchan. Akemi is going to get you cousin while Itome is off to get Jimmy, by the way. Matsumura called for you Toono. He also called us, but he called us little shits. He also said 'And Yaguchi Kyousuke, please.' After. So, time to go." Tamura said, causing Toono to fall off of the bench and flinch at the sudden sound. Then Tamura picked Toono up, carrying him to the office with Yacchan following behind.

When they got to the office everyone else was already there and looked slightly confused. "We found the files on your family Toono. We're gonna go look through them. Officer Xiao-Ying, a family friend of your parents before, well, anyways, will be there. She can't wait to see you again." Matsumura said, hesitating slightly when he went to go mention the accident. Tamura set Toono down, shoving his hands in hos pockets and asking when they'd be leaving.

Time skip brought to you by Xie Lian's beautiful feet

"Takashi! It's so nice to see you again!" Xiao-Ying said, her loudness causing Toono to flinch. "So, could you please tell us what's on file for his parents? We'd like to know, although it really is nice to meet someone who knew Toono when he was younger." Matsumura said, smiling softly as Xiao-Ying apologized and grabbed some files. One wasn't to bad, pretty thin, and could probably burn within two minutes. The other file, however, was thick, and if it were to be thrown into a fire it'd take at least 144 seconds.

"Well, Takashi's father has never really done anything to bad. A few parking tickets here and there. Sometimes he accidentally sped, although he had no sense of his surroundings or his speed whatsoever. Takashi's mother, on the other hand. Well, I'm sure that that's the more fun file to tell stories about. Like one time, Keomi, his mother, had taken Takashi out for the day. When they went to go get ice cream the parlor they were at got robbed, one of the robbers had to tell the other that Takashi should stay with his mother because they weren't kidnappers, only thieves, and then Keomi got shot. She got up the next day, hunted the two down, thanked them for not taking her kid, and then punched them both. She was awesome." Xiao-Ying said, laughing at the end.

"Wow. Toono's mom really was fuckin' awesome." Tamura said, Yuri nodding in agreement. "Yeah! And another time someone kidnapped Toono, and while we're searching there's a house on fire. We get called to the scene, because you never know. And you wanna know what we find when we get there? We find Keomi holding Takashi in her arms, empty gasoline jigs at her feet, and the guy who kidnapped Takashi rocking back and forth by a tree. Keomi went to jail for about four months for arson, but luckily she was her own lawyer, and let me tell you she is one hell of a lawyer, because usually the sentence for arson is up to twelve months or more." Xiao-Ying said, smiling as she spoke. "Toono just fidgeted, looking down at his feet.

" Sorry to interrupt, because I'm sure you have more wonderful stories, but we just need some basic information. Any past jail time, crimes, hostage situations, kidnappings. Stuff like that." Matsumura said, intervening before Xiao-Ying could tell another story. She just smiled, nodding her hard as she flipped open both files and retrieving another one.

"For Takashi, no past jail time, no crimes, not even a visit to the station for anything other than to say hi. It says here that he's been held hostage about 24 times, and hostage situations all together are about 56. He's been kidnapped about at least 120 times including the most recent one, although we don't have an actual number because whenever he disappeared for a day or two, or sometimes even longer, he just says he went to a friends house. About 488 hospital visits including the most recent one due to an injury of some sort. He's been found in alleyways anywhere from looking like he lost a mild fight to ind critical condition about 24 times. He's also almost died about 48 times now." Xiao-Ying said, closing Toono's file as she walked over to his father's.

"For Hideyoshi, he doesn't have any past jail time. He did, however, spend the night at a station because he was in a fight. No crimes, no hostage situations, he's never gotten kidnapped either. That's about it for him. You might want to sit down though." Xiao-Ying said, sighing as she closed the file and walked to the last one. "Alright then." Matsumura said, sitting down on the nearest chair. Toono and the others did the same, Matsumura on one side of Toono and Yacchan on the other.

"For Keomi, there's lots of past jail time. Crimes included 24 accounts of arson, 2 accounts of first degree murder, although I'm still not sure how she managed to talk the Judge out of 20 years for those, 4 accounts of second degree murder, 12 accounts of third degree murder, and that's all we know of for crimes she's commited. She's never been in a hostage situation, no kidnappings that we know of either. I do have lots of stories if you'd like to hear them though." Xiao-Ying said, closing the last file and putting them back. "Wow." Matsumura said, standing up. After that they all said good he and left, waving to Xiao-Ying.