Chapter 7

As we hit the ground we also hit de gas pedal and we start to drive on the road to catch up with the bus and the bodyguard cars.

Letty: Touchdown baby !

Dom: Car check. Call it in.

Letty: Check

Tej: Check

Me: Check

Brian: I'm good let's do this

Roman(panicking): Hello ?! Please, man ! Get me outta here. Somebody! No ! The trees !

Me: Sit tight Rome

Dom: We'll come back for you

Roman(still panicking): This is not the plan !

As we start to catch up with bus and it's guards we hear nobody talking to us through the radio

Nobody: Alright, you got one chance to hit 'em, Dom. You miss them they'll make it to their black site and they'll squeeze whatever information they need out of Ramsey. The device and you chance of ever getting Shaw will be gone for good.

Me: That ain't gonna happen.

Nobody: I'll see you at the pick up

And here we are right behind those fuckers

Brian: Ramsey will be in the bus

Letty: Then let's do this.

We start to catch up with the well guarded bus and we see that they're getting in formation and not long after that the two cars at the end of the formation open the back window to reveal machine guns ! And start to fire at us we try to avoid the best we can but we aren't blinded so i decide to call in formation behind Tej.

Me(in the radio): Tej, shield !

Tej(in the radio): I'm on the way

Tej get at the front and Dom call formation

Dom(in the radio): All right, formation

So we all get behind one other I'm right behind Tej, Brian's behind me, then it's Letty and Dom.

Dom(in the radio after a minute): Punch it !

He start to drive faster until he bumped in Letty and then she do the same with Brian and Brian do the same with me and I do the same with Tej and we drive faster until Tej bump right to both cars with machine guns in their side and they go crash in the mountain and in the ravine for the other. Same with the two black cars. Then Brian and Tej drive a little faster and get on the bus side and shoot the bus with something I don't know what I wasn't listening to that part.

Brian(yell in the radio): Get out of the way !

They try to avoid the cannons fire but it doesn't really work

Tej(in the radio): Those aren't guns, those are goddam cannons ! Armor-piercing rounds !

They finally manage to get back on the road and out of the way of the cannons right behind me as I open the sunroof. Dom and Letty get their hook ready and once they're ready Dom say in the radio

Dom: Hook 'em up

They fire at the same time and me Tej and Brian go on the bus side as they put the brakes and the backdoor fly behind them. As Brian and Tej blow the bus sides. The door hit a car behind Dom and Letty and it explodes ! Beautiful!

Dom(behind me): Phoenix, you're up.

I get out of my car by the sunroof and get on the hood of my car ready to jump in the bus. Tej bump into me and make my car get closer to the back of the bus.

Me(in the radio): Little closer Tej !

He does and when I'm close enough I jump in. Taking down a guy in it I knock him out with a punch and throw him out of the bus and then get on with my mission. I take another out and then the next one get his gun out I take it from his hand and punch him it then I see another one behind gun out so I use the one I just knocked out as a shield and shoot him then the other who just got in my view headshots for both. I then shoot the lock of the cage open and open the door then take the bag off the person head revealing a girl she gasps and scream when she sees me.

Me: Ramsey ?

Her: Stay away from me. Stay back ! Don't you touch me !

Me(trying to get her to calm down): My name is Phoenix and I'm gonna get you out of here, but I'm gonna need you to settle down, all right ? (Take my pocket knife out ready to cut the plastic cuffing her hands together) I'm gonna cut those things off of you.

I do and then I take her to the back of the bus I see Dom and signal him to get closer.

Me(yelling to Dom): Come on ! Closer ! (Look at Ramsey) we're gonna have to jump

Ramsey(panicked): I'm not gonna jump !

Me(getting irritated): We don't have time. Come on ! Get you ass here ! We gotta get outta here !

Ramsey(still panicking): Kill me, I'm not jumping.

Me(spin her around to look at me): Come on ! Look at me ! Look at me! If you don't jump you'll die for sure if you do you have a chance to live okay !? You're jumping come on ! One... two !

She screams as I throw her on Dom's car I see she's struggling to take Dom hand but I can't do much about it. Few seconds later a car bump in Dom's car. Deckard. I stay focused on the Dom and Deckard until someone grab me from behind and throw me back. He tries to punch me but I avoid his punches

I make him fall and he get up fast and try to kick me in the stomach

I make him fall and he get up fast and try to kick me in the stomach. I wasn't fast enough and he was to kick me and take the hits and get the behind him my back to the back of the bus I kick him hard in the stomach and he stumble back I use that time to turn around and run all the way to the back of the bus when I'm there I take a second and jump in diagonal on the forest side of the road.

Once I'm out I run in the forest and I see Letty putting the brakes so I get in and we drive off and get back behind Dom seconds later Dom get Shaw in the forest and me, Letty, Tej and Brian go to the meeting point right away

🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏

1086 words
Wrote 13/09/2022
Published 13/09/2022