Jenny (Jeanette gress)

-Her name is Jeanette gress but prefers Jenny-Her role is the princess of planet Xena and a warrior, on earth she is apart of the military (the five-star general of the army)-Her animals:Spirit(Spirit is a white arabian mare

-Her role is the princess of planet Xena and a warrior, on earth she is apart of the military (the five-star general of the army)
-Her animals:
Spirit(Spirit is a white arabian mare.She is 16.4 hands. She is strong, brave, fast, and a very skilled fighter)
Midnight(Midnight is pure bred Friesian stallion. He is 20.0 hands. He is strong, fast, and smart)
Scar(Scar is a pure bred Akhal-Teke stallion. He is 16.5 hands. He is brave, fast, and sometimes mean)
Lucky(all black American long hair cat, female)
Shilo(black and brown German shepherd female)
Shadow(all black husky, male)
-She is 5'5
-She is 35 years old
-She is 125lb
-Her skin tone is light tan
-Her nationality is american
-She can speak in different accents (British, country, and her normal accent which is a soft medium pitch voice)
-Her eyes are purple but her right eye is a cyborg eye(the cyborg eye is only used when fighting to intimidate her opponent, it usually works, it is also covered with a eye patch most of the time, she can see out of the eye patch)
-She works for the same company as Finn (chrome)
-Her outfit contains: A fully black dress with a slit down the left side, a black corset with purple laces, sheer sleeves, purple straps, black boots with purple bottoms and laces, black eye patch
-Her hair is black from the roots and vibrant purple at the ends
-Her skills:
Strength= 20/20
Dexterity = 20/20
Endurance = 20/20
Intelligence = 15/20
Agility = 20/20
Alertness = 17/20
Vitality = 20/20
Willpower = 20/20
-Powers: {Aether element}
Flying, Shapeshifting, Absorption, Adjusting, Advanced Electrokinesis, Banishing, Body Insertion, Calling, Cloaking, Cursing, Energy Waves, Enhanced Senses, Fear Projection, Fireball, Flaming, Force Blast, Force Field, Healing, Hologram, Hyper Speed, Immortal, Invisibility, Kiss of Death, Elemental Control, Resurrection, Spirit Writing, Telepathy, Time Travel, Voyeurism, Voice Echo, Zoolingualism.

If you do not understand any of these powers feel free to look them up😌

-Health:
Her health is a not to good but enough for me to survive. After a bad explosion she tend to black out and my eyes turn white. The only way she can die is if my crystal gets shattered.

-Weapons:
The weapons she has are a magical sword, a magical staff, a bow and arrow, and lastly a handgun.

-What she can shape shift into:
Unicorn   
phoenix
Pegasus
Alicorn  
Dragon
Wolf
panther
Tiger
Spirit dragon