Chapter Three- Sammy/ Evan

A/N: Sorry for the long wait!

Picture on the side is Xander

Sammy

Popping another Twix bite into his mouth, Sammy continued to sing along to the Maroon 5 song that was currently playing from his phone. Just as he was about to walk down the stairs his earphones were suddenly being ripped from his ears. Turning around he saw Sasha glaring down at him, it was like he was looking into the mirror when he was pissed. Creepy. "Give those back," Sammy said while reaching for the blue earphones, only to watch them being held over his head, making his phone drop to the ground. "Come on Sasha."

"Come on Sasha," Sasha mimicked before laughing. Rolling his eyes Sammy picked his phone up, frowning when he saw the large crack that was now on the front screen. "Where are you going, your one and only friend's house?"

"No. I'm going out."

"Ah vague are we?" Before he could blink he was suddenly in a headlock, with Sasha rubbing his large knuckles on his head.

"Stop!" Sammy angrily said before throwing his brother's larger body off of his. Grabbing the earphones out of his hands, Sammy stomped down the stairs before running out to his truck.

While backing out he saw the angry eyes of Sasha staring him down. Sighing he put the old truck into drive and made his way towards Evan's house, not understanding why his brother hated him so much. He never did anything to him, mostly because he was so afraid of him.

Once he pulled up in front of Evan's house, Sammy turned his truck off before resting his head on his steering wheel. Glancing down at his hands, he couldn't miss the way his hands were shaking. Taking a deep breath he walked up to the front door and slowly knocked.

When the door opened he tried to stop the way his heart sped up, feeling bad that he was hard core crushing on someone else's boyfriend. It wasn't right, but why was it so hard to stop looking at Evan and get instant butterflies in his stomach?

Looking up into those dark eyes, Sammy knew he had to stop his crush on the football player; it just wasn't right since he was taken. Giving a small smile he hid his shaking hands into his pockets while saying, "Hi."

"Hey, you hungry? I was about to order some pizza," Evan said while giving him a big smile while opening his front door.

"Sure," he quietly said while walking into the house. He watched as Evan took an iPhone out of his pocket before dialing a number. As he was ordering pizza Sammy looked around the large room before noticing a small bruise on his arm. Frowning he thought of Sasha, and didn't realize why he had to be so mean.

"Oh hello." Looking up Sammy saw an older brunette woman walking into the room, a smile on her pretty face. "You must be Evan's tutor."

"I am, I'm Sammy. It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too, I'm Evan's mother."

His smile faded a bit, images of his own mother coming into his mind. He would give anything to hug her one last time, to see her smile and laugh. "Have a nice night boys. Evan, your father and I are going over to the Robinson's tonight. We'll be back later."

He watched as she gave him a gentle smile before kissing Evan on the cheek before disappearing through the front door. Turning around Sammy watched as Evan started walking up to him, a smile on his gorgeous face. "Ready to talk about math?"

Nodding Sammy started following him into the dining room before sitting down. Opening the Stats book in front of him he yawned while they started their session. Ten minutes into talking the doorbell suddenly rang, making Evan stand up and walk to the front door. When he came back he put a large pizza box onto the table, the smell radiating into Sammy's nose, making his mouth water.