Chapter 1: This is finally it!🥹

She ran upstairs angrily, searching for the entrance to the roof where fences were ripped off. Though she didn't want to, she knew leaving was her best decision.

At 18 years old, she felt unprepared to be an adult.Terrified, she never made decisions, relying on friends but it wasn't enough.  

It was almost 6pm. She stayed after school for good grades, hoping for recognition but realized grades weren't enough, she wasn't enough. 

She stood on the roof's edge, thought deeply yet nothing surfaced. She wondered if friends/family would care but knew they wouldn't if she didn't care herself. Sometimes she wished she was talented or average but the world was cruel. That's why she thought "What if I just disappeared?". 
Now she stood on the ledge, contemplating jumping. A breeze blew between her hair strands, eyelashes grabbed at it. Her heart intensified as the decision was up to her.  

She closed her eyes,looking up at the clear blue sky like lakes near her old home.She inhaled the burnt cigarette and dead fish smells,must  ering courage. She trembled but thought "now that you're here, finish the job." Tears fell as she got colder,night falling.

Hours passed yet she still stood looking down. It seemed pathetic she couldn't do it, leaving without goodbye.She steadily turned,not seeing the ground.Though she tried convincing jumping wouldn't hurt, she felt nauseous,imagining guts shooting out. A single push should do - all she needed.  

She took deep breaths, closed her eyes saying "I can do this!" before turning around accidentally slipping and falling, people witnessing her tragedy.  

Falling to her death,she realized this wasn't right. There was more to her life.She screamed,repeated in her head "Please,someone save me.".Rotating in air, finding nothing to hold onto, she just screamed hoping her voice would last till death.She cried thinking of her mother and 4 brothers' despair.

Her father died when she was born,trying to hold her. Her mother blamed her for his death,calling her names.This mentally, physically and emotionally scarred her though none of it was her fault, just bad timing.
—-
Chapter 2⤵️