Puppy Love

Puppy Love.

Mew was doing fine in two days. Godt almost rushed back to see his Master. He was worried about him all journey. But he was glad he didnt mess up the deal.

Mew was surely happy looking at him. All grown up.

"Guys. How about we finish the work load by weekend and then beach party"? Mew said and it was a great idea. 

No matter how tired they were, they had to close some deals. And some meetings were scheduled in a day from one city to another. So they chose to divide the work.

Since Tae had already dealt with the client so he opted to go overnight. While Godt stayed behind with Mew.

They had just reached home after an official dinner. Godt bid Mew goodnight and Mew went inside. Tae was out of city for tonight.

Mew was reading a book. Waiting for a call from Tae. He was wearing grey silk pajama suit. The shirt was unbuttoned to mid. He was wearing his reading glasses.

He looked up to the door pulling off his reading glasses. Godt was standing on the door with his pillow and comforter clutched tightly to his chest.

He smiled motioning him to come inside.

"Cant sleep"? He asked Godt who shook his head. He was about to lay down on the center carpet when Mew stopped him.

"Why sleeping on the floor. Its cold. Come here. The bed is spacious for us". He patted the empty side of the bed.

Godt was contemplating before Mew patted the space again.

"It.. Its okay". He tried to say that he was okay to sleep on the carpet, but Mew was equally stubborn.

"Come here. I dont want you to catch cold and eventually i will fall sick too". This time he said with a little imposing tone. Godt sighed and took his space on the bed. Mew smiled, closing the book he was reading. He saw Godt was laying peacefully back facing him. He pulled off his shirt as a habbit of sleeping without shirt. And properly slipped in the comforter.

He switched off the night lamp but the next moment the bed shifted quickly. He switched the lamp on only to find Godt sitting in the bed with eyes wide open.

"Li...lights". He licked his lips. Mew smiled again.

"Okay i wont put it down. Lay down". He made him lay down on his back before laying himself. He wasnt comfortable sleeping with lights on, but he knew Godt was afraid of dark.

"Still cant sleep"? He asked still eyes closed, after a moment.

"Did i disturb you"? He heard Godt murmuring.

He turned on his left to face Godt who was laying on his right side facing him.

Without saying a word he slipped his arm under Godt's neck and pulled him close securly tucking his face under his chin, wrapping his other arm on his waist.

"Sleep". He inhaled a deep breath taking in the fresh scent of Godt's shampoo. It was refreshingly fruity.

He felt Godt squirming a bit to adjust but then he smiled when Godt snuggled into his embrace. Godt was breathing softly and those breathes were tickling his skin...

"Are you still scared of me"? He asked Godt. He felt Godt curling his finger on his naked waist.

"I was never scared of you". He whispered back.

"Then? You never talked to me. You never look at me". He asked again. This time Godt lift his head to look into his eyes. Warm as always.

"I was never scared of you. Its that you make me nervous". Godt softly said biting his lips.