I Want You

I Want You...

Things were easy at they were inching closer. And only now they realised how hard it became for both of them to spend time without Mew. Though they would be with each other most of the time. Still. There were times when Mew had to work alone. Or Tae or Godt had to leave for some orders. But most of the time they knew they had each other to return to.

Tae and Godt were still living in the cottage but after making sure to spend some hour or two in Mew's room after dinner. Not that Mew was scared of anyone but he wanted to put Tae and Godt strong both emotionally and financially that no one dare to raise a finger on them.

Currently Tae and Godt were brainstorming in Mew's office regarding a new project.

They had to purchase a new workplace for their manufacturing unit. They had started producing the special drug that Godt suggested.

For now just a little quantity to introduce in the market. And he was a hell busy with the unit. Minus his time with Mew and Tae.

Since he and Tae got close to Mew, they got close to each other too. They didnt realise that somewhere between getting intimate with Mew, they got intimate with each other. Sharing kisses or touching each other while being with Mew, it was just like their routine now.

Mew dropped Godt to the unit after his office. He had planned to stay and monitor the process himself till its packed and dlivered. He already had his change of dresses with him.

"Take care of yourself okay? Take a break to sleep and when you leave the unit make sure to lock each and everything. Not that there are traitors but there can be. I have ordered food for you. Eat before going to work. And here. Keep these. Keep your phone charged. Keep me updated. Okay"? Mew was rather worried about him. He knew where there are friends, there are snakes.

"Awweeee shomeone iz wollied". Godt said in his baby tone, he knew Mew is worrying a lot. And as expected Mew huffed in defeat pouting his lip out.

Godt chuckled before unbuckling his seat belt. He turned to face Mew. Kissing his pouted lip he waited for Mew to relax.

"Just this night Master. Tomorrow you and Tae will be with me. Dont panic. I will be fine. And if i missed you i will call you. Okay"? He hug him tight. His all cold Master was acting all baby.

Godt pulled off the hug before kissing Mew's lips, tilting his head for a deep access. His fingers entangled in Mew's dark brown locks as Mew had held his nape to fix him. Their lips moving together. Their tongues dancing together. Smearing the saliva. Sucking each other's moans. 

But none the less, it worked. Mew was feeling better to send him off. He waited until Godt went inside the building and to the unit before he picked up the phone.

"Harry. Take care of Godt. Any single scratch and i will slice your throat. Got it". And hung up before even listening to his reply. He knew Harry knows what to do.

*************

Tae had reached home earlier than them since he was tired from his city tour meetings with the dealers.

He was relaxing under the shower in Mew's bathroom. Since he had to discuss some files with him. Also he and Godt had few of their clothes in the closet upstairs. He was standing in the glass cubical, letting warm water flow from his head to his broad shoulders and disappeared down his firm thighs to the floor.

"You should not stand so long in the water". He heard a whisper in his ear. A pair of warm arms wrapped around him.

"And why is that"? He chouldnt stop to ask.