•Sweet potatoes and tranquil rest•

————————————————————————-           DISCLAIMER!!
•Kyojuro survived his Mugen Train mission, therefore there will be slight mentions of the manga!
•Read at your own risk!
————————————————————————You both walked side by side, joking around with each other before walking into the doors. Neither of you wanted more than to spend time with one another, as well as Senjuro of course. Let's see what this visit has in store!

Shutting the door quietly behind you both, you tried sneaking in as to surprise Senjuro. It felt like it was yesterday when you were there last, having a little freak out session from previous events including Kyojuro.

Though reminiscence would have to wait, you couldn't contain the excitement you had in store for the mini version of Kyojuro. Though he may not have beared much of Kyojuro's confident demeanor, his kind heartedness filled in that space.

As you both turned the corner, heading into the open space in which those residing within the estate trained, your eyes fell upon the red-tipped locks of hair. You gasped softly, eagerly awaiting for Kyojuro's permission to go hug the boy. You would usually do so at your own will, but it seemed the boy was deep in thought, and neither you nor Kyojuro wanted to disturb him.

As soon as it seemed that Senjuro had snapped out of his deep-thinking ardor, Kyojuro nodded, giving you the 'ok' to go greet Senjuro. You speedily sped around the corner, jogging towards him.

"Senjuro!" you yelled, scaring the boy. He turned quickly to face you, his once terrified face filling with glee as he realized it was you. You held your arms open, continuing to clash into him, but not to where you'd hurt him. You picked him up, spinning him and hugging him tightly.

"Senjuro, i'm so happy to see you! I'm so sorry for being gone for so long!" Even though it was only a few days, it felt like an eternity since you and Senjuro hung out a majority of your free time. Senjuro was to you as he was to Kyojuro; you saw him as a little brother and cared for him greatly.

"(Y/N)!!" He cheerfully said, trying his best not to cry at the sheer joy he was feeling. But that was quickly failed seeing as once he saw his brother, he broke down. "Brother?! You too?!" Senjuro said, crying tears of joy seeing you both.

You placed Senjuro down, allowing him to embrace his brother. "Senjuro! It's good to see you little brother!" Kyojuro hugged him, making you smile. Seeing the bond they both shared revealed to you what brotherly love should look like.

You giggled lightly, leaning on one of the posts outside as you waited for them to part. You weren't in any hurry though, you wanted to spend as much time as possible with the both of them. To give them some time alone so they could catch up, you swiftly walked away, heading back into the estate.

Keeping your word, you began to take out ingredients to make a meal that both Kyojuro and Senjuro enjoyed tremendously; Sweet Potatoes. Even though Kyojuro seemed to have taking more of a liking towards them, Senjuro loved when you cooked them as it was a treat he didn't get to enjoy often.

You pinned your hair up and rolled up your sleeves, bringing out the utensils needed to complete your cooking task.

You got to work, slicing the sweet potatoes quickly. You worked swiftly as to hopefully be done by the time the brothers finished conversating. You cooked the sweet potatoes along with rice, miso soup, and a little marinated beef. Putting all the ingredients together on the table and acting as if you weren't gone long.