.4.

The day before Walpurgis

Ramiris sat on the stack of books, in the Jura Tempest. The meeting was basically over and they were having side conversations.

"Demon lord Ramiris, I have a message." Reiki appeared in front of the fairy causing everyone to be alert.

"I didn't even sense him." Benimaru and the other spoke.

Ramiris flew to the demon bowing his head. "Rei ! Hey been a while! You nearly sent me to an early death! I thought we talked about concealing your presence!" The fairy yelled in his ear while pulling on it.

Reiki gripped the fairy pulling her from his ear and placing her back on the table. "I apologize. M'lady requested I play this message for you." He said as he summoned a pre-recorded speech bubble.

"Ramiris! The anniversary of my awakening is coming! Since Carrion is no longer alive and it was his year it's now yours!" Zyla spoke happily. "I know you might refuse but I just want to give you some words of encouragement. If you don't want those things you call wings to be clipped then I better get a present or something do you hear me pixie."

Ramiris paled at the voice recording and let out a depleted sigh. "You have until Walpurgis. This message is over now. Bye!" With that the voice bubble popped.

"Thanks a lot Carrion! Why me! What do I get her? I suck at gifts!" Ramiris yelled flying around the area scratching her head. She was stressed. "If I don't get her a gift she will squash me!"

Reiki paled, as he was about to slip away but was stopped by the fairy. "Reiki! What will happen if I don't get a gift she likes?"

Reiki sweat dropped looking away from the fairy. "The least deadly thing could be her freezing you and then adding you to a collection." He smiled and the fairy paled passing out. "Look on the bright side, you won't have a painful death."

"I'm dead. what did Dino get her last year?"

"A bed that hangs from the ceiling." He answered, as he recalled that's her favorite place.

"No wonder Dino is her favorite." Ramiris muttered.

"If you don't mind, I have a suggestion." Albis spoke up as she walked over to them.

"A-Albis! What are you doing here?!" Reiki blushed quickly standing up to his full height.

"We are taking refugee here." She answered. "How about giving her wine. She loves wine."

"Yes! Excellent idea! especially since she can't steal wine from lord carrion anymore, she will appreciate it." Reiki answered. "I might also suggest maybe a celebration? Lady Zyla hasn't had one for herself ever." With that he disappeared in his shadow.

"Who was that? I didn't even sense him near." Rimuru finally spoke.

" huh?" Ramiris flew to the blue haired male. "That was reiki. He works for demon lord Zyla's he does almost everything."

"So he is like her secretary?" He asked and the fairy nodded. "How come we couldn't sense him, he looked like a human."

"That's because he isn't." Ramiris answered, "he is a demon, he just uses the body of a human. You didn't sense him because he comes through the shadows." Ramiris explained.

Gazel stepped forward to add a comment. "I've heard of him. He is the strongest fighter demon lord zyla has."

"Yes, it's rumored that out of all the demon lords, she has the strongest subordinates." Elalude responded. "Apparently they are ruthless."

"Ruthless isn't what I would describe them."suphia laughed. "Lady Zyla is the nicest and most laid back person ever. Plus her subordinates are just idiots."

"Yes, but she is extremely ruthless when you get on her bad side. Plus she is the hardest demon lord to win over" Ramiris shivered. "back on topic, where can I get wine from?"

"How about from Rimuru? He has the best wine, I've ever tasted!" Suphia answered. "And who knows, maybe if lord Zyla realizes the wine Is from your winery then you'll be on her good side."

"Maybe.." Rimuru thought. "Then maybe if I have three demon lords plus veldora. Nobody would want to pick a fight with us so easily."

"Lord zyla? I doubt she'll turn so easily." gazel spoke.

"I disagree, coming from someone who's been around her multiple times. Lady zyla, is always willing to help anyone if they have a good reason." Phobio stepped forward. "Plus like reiki said, maybe a celebration will also help."

"So it's settled, I'll give her the wine at Walpurgis, and give her a celebration then get on her good side to be an allied nation with mines." Rimuru announced.

"Are you sure rimuru, having three demon lords as Allies might cause trouble?" Gazel questioned the slime.

Ramiris flew to the king. "It will be fine! Plus having some of the strongest demon lords such as milim, zyla and myself will be good." She looked towards Rimuru. "The holy church wouldn't dare to go up against zyla again after she wiped out half its troops."

Benimaru grabbed the pixie by her wings and lifted her up. "Are you sure we can trust her?" He asked.

"Positive." Ramiris crossed her arms. "Zyla is the most trusted demon lord. She wouldn't just double cross someone for fun. She is like everyone's big sister."

"Alright then, that's one more thing to do at Walpurgis. Anything else i should know about her?" Rimuru looked at the pixie that went back to reading.

"Mhmm. She likes sweets, also be very cautious around her. Zyla is very good at reading people, and if she brings Teca with her than try not to seem nervous when she looks at you. They can sense fear." Ramiris shivered.

Phobio shivered. "Yea the first time I met Teca and looked her in the eyes she was able to tell me my whole life story." He shook his head at the thought. "But she is pretty cool."

"Okay." Rimuru muttered, as they continued to make preparations to meet the demon lords.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Zyla is going to meet benimaru soon!

Enjoy