Chapter 3

"Let me go! I'm not done with her!"

"Back at you! Unhand me at once!"

Thinking back to the scene of the two Goddesses being held back by a few of the Servants, it's humorous. What a cat fight honestly.

"Hmph." A chuckle escaped from him, he can't help it okay? It's just baffling. "I can't believe I have to get you patched up again."

"Grrr... I can't stand that goddess! Seriously." Ishtar growled. "Careful where you put that ice packet will you?"

"Understood." Archer simply remained quiet as he continued to treat Ishtar once again.

"She pisses me off you know? I just don't get it. No... I do. It's her personality. Arrogance. How haughty she acts."

"Don't you act like that as well?" Archer asked with a smirk.

"... T-That's different." Ishtar tried to explain.

"Well... figured the two of you won't get along. The girl that Lady Astraea possesses is Luvia Edelfelt. And you possess Rin. The two of them wouldn't get along well. Besides, you did call her Edelfelt and she called you Tohsaka when you were going at it."

"I did?" Ishtar hummed as she tried to recall their argument. And, as she just recalled, she did call Astraea, Edelfelt. "Huh... it seems when I get riled up, I say things about that person if I knew them..."

"Unconsciously, it seems like even the mighty Tohsaka still harbors hatred towards Edelfelt. The same goes for her. Troublesome, troublesome~" He hummed.

"You sound like you're enjoying seeing these events happen?!" Ishtar scowled at Archer.

"I don't know what you mean. At best, I just find these events to be entertaining."

"So you do enjoy seeing us suffer!"

"Hmm~" Archer waved it off and hummed in response with closed eyes.

-~-

"Archer!"

"Ah, Saber. What can I do for you?" Looking up from the grill, he looked at the King of Knights. A smile on his face as he sees her. "Don't say, you're hungry aren't you?"

"W-Well..." Artoria stammered a bit at having been exposed for her reasoning. She saw as Archer chuckled at her and she proceeded to nod. "Yes... that is the reason I'm here." She chuckled, she can never hide her intentions from the Red Bowman.

"How have things been?" Archer decided to ask her as he began working on her meal. He didn't bat an eye at her as he focused his attention now on making the meal.

"Things have been going splendidly. There are only a few events that happened that left me quite foul in the end. An example being Morgan after all..." Artoria's smile turned into a frown. "Even here she continues to torment me."

"Ah yes... I did hear that the both of you got into a fight." Archer smiled with amusement. "From what I've heard, the Fairy Queen tried to take the water gun from the King of Knights, leading into a petty battle."

"P-Petty?" Artoria blushed in embarrassment and slight anger.

"Come on, you gotta admit. It is quite petty." Archer remarked towards the Knight. He looked at her point blank in the eyes. "The King and the Fairy never get along. Even when one comes from a time different than Pan-Human History huh?"

"Must you remind me... I came here to forget. Not to remember." Artoria closed her eyes as she relaxed on the chair.

You and me both...

Archer closed his eyes and frowned slightly. The memory dispelled in his mind quickly as he averted his gaze from the King of Knights. "Have you had any interesting events going on around you?" He heard Artoria's voice speak out as it cut the silence between them.

"Interesting events?" Archer blinked at the question. "The only interesting events that I've seen around me so far have to do with the two Pseudo-Servant Goddesses battling each other." He smirked as he recalled the events.

"The Goddess Astraea, and the Goddess Ishtar?"

"You knew?"

"Their dislike towards one another is known throughout all of Chaldea. The battle that caused some damage within the property was easy to pinpoint on who exactly fought..." Artoria recalled seeing the damage herself. "Given you saw everything, it's safe to assume that my speculation was correct. Of course, it could have been anyone. Some Servants have history with others, whether good or bad." She smiled.

"Indeed. Even after death, some with history will be riled up just looking at one another. Talk about bad blood." Archer placed down a refreshment for Artoria, it will take time until he finishes making her meal.

"Bad blood huh..." Artoria muttered at the words. She looked over at the reflection of herself in her drink, then she looked over at Archer. "Do you have any bad blood with anyone?"

"Oh yeah." Archer said with a deadpan empty gaze. "Don't get me started with blue lancers and golden archers." He scoffed.

"Blue lancers... golden archers..." Artoria muttered.

Blue lancers...

Golden archers...

She put herself in a thinking position as she tried to figure out the descriptions that relate to the description. Thinking back to who she talked to not long ago, she talked with some of the fellow female servants. The ones that she often found herself talking with had to do with the Goddess Parvati, and the Goddess Ishtar herself.

The two Servants gave her a feeling of... nostalgia? Comfort? It's the same feeling she gets when she speaks with Archer. But the difference between those two is that she can't help but pity and feel a solemn attitude towards the man in front of her. For she feels that his destiny is tied to the battlefield.

Parvati herself... her attire is quite blue. And Ishtar's color scheme is mostly gold.

"!"

Does Archer dislike the Goddess Parvati and the Goddess Ishtar?!

She froze as she looked over at the Bowman who was busy with her meal. His gaze was entirely focused on the sole meal.

But that's impossible. From what I know, Ishtar and Archer have been around each other for a while now. And Parvati gets help from Archer when it comes to cooking, saying that she enjoys learning from him and getting taught.

"Something the matter?" Archer's voice called out causing her thoughts to get interrupted. "You seem to be thinking quite a lot over there.

"Y-Yes! I-I'm fine." She stammered slightly but composed herself quickly.

"Ok then..." Archer went back to focusing on the meal leaving her to sigh with relief. "By the way, your meal should be finished soon. In the meantime, you can relax here."

"Understood." She nodded at the Bowman as she watched him work. As she watched him work with patience, she noticed the small smile on his face as he cooked.

A smile escaped her as she closed her eyes and leaned against the counter with her shoulder.

Perhaps I'm thinking about the wrong people.

Maybe there are other different servants that she hasn't thought of that match Archer's description.

-~-

Word Count: 1,169