- 5 -

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇

𝐌𝐘
𝐁𝐈𝙱𝙻𝙴

𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛: ????

Sukuna Pov:

How annoying. People don't really think they can lock me up here. They really have nerves. I kill them all one by one, slowly and painfully.

"Sukuna Ryomen. We brought you here because of a prophecy." Sukuna looked at the old witch and felt disturbed. "Prophecy?" he asked the woman. "Keep it well in mind. The universe always needs a balance, so creatures like you are given something designed to make you weaker. supposed to disadvantage. they gave you a soulmate. It can be beautiful but broken. You can use it as a weapon and love it. Or hate it and kill if you can." said the old woman.

" said the old woman

𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄
...

Y/n Pov:

It is so warm. like a warm bath at the perfect temperature. I also felt warm inside. It was the best and most comfortable feeling I've ever had.

I don't want to leave here anymore

That's all I knew at the moment. stress free. so warm

I opened my eyes and saw the last person I expected this to be from. I sat on Sukuna's lap. As if that were the most normal thing in the world. I subconsciously punched him in the face and jumped to the end of the room. His eyes opened instantly as the warm feeling left him. He stares at me angrily.

With a blink of an eye he had me in his throws. "You little bitch. How stupid to hit me." he sounds aggressive. I was running out of air and black dots were slowly coming into my vision. Everything was slowly getting quieter except for the pressure on my ears. He let go of me and I tried to catch my breath, which is painful. "Weak." He said as if he was testing me.

He left the living room and went to his room. While I was getting ready and going to school. The grip where Sukuna grabbed my neck becomes a bruise.

 The grip where Sukuna grabbed my neck becomes a bruise

𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄
...

School was quieter than usual. There was murmuring in the hallways and I finally had some peace. I heard you gossip about me. "Isn't that the one being bullied?" "It's the fault of Isaac and Eric's disappearance!" "SHHH. Be quiet, she might even hear you." "sorry" "She looks happier than usual. Weird"

Ok, now I'm pissed. First, the person I got along with wants to kill me. Now everyone at my school is wondering if I killed my Bullies or I'm weird to be who I am. I'm really welcome. "Y/N, L/N. COME TO MY OFFICE NOW!" yelled the Principle after me. On my way to the Principle.

"L/n Y/N. Why weren't you in class yesterday. And what happened to Eric and Isaac?" he asked me angrily. Yes, Isaac is his son. "I don't know where they are. And I was hurt, so I can't attend class." I explained to him but he doesn't listen to me. His face continued to run red from his anger.

"Where?" he asked me. "Pardon?" I asked him back. "Where did you hurt yourself? I don't see a wound." "Huh?" Then it clicked. Sukuna healed me. There is no wound. "W"Has been taken care of." I said with my head down. "Sure, That's why you skipped school?" ok now I don't know what to say anymore.

"You're in detention tomorrow. Two hours." I looked at him in shock. "TWO HOURS!?"

𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄

𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄
...

On the way home, I thought about kicking out Sukuna. Although we have a deal. But what good is a deal when I'm dead?

3rd Pov:

On the way home, of course Y/n had no idea what was waiting for her. Or rather someone.