- 7 -

"

"...Sex."

"What?" I asked just to be sure. "You got me. Don't play dumb." he said casually. "Never." I replied angry. "Why so angry?" he asked and didn't see why this question made me uncomfortable. "Sex to me is an act of love or lust. I'm neither. I'm not keen on losing my virginity to it." I answer harshly. 'Actually, I'm lying about not having a crush on him. But not enough to get me in bed.' I thought.

"What do you need a contract for?" I asked stupidly. "You're weird, I wanted to see if we're really connected. That question won't get out of my head." he said thoughtfully. "What? Connected? Did you eat a clown for breakfast or what? Very funny. Now get the fuck out of my apartment! These dumbass niggas." I almost yelled, quite annoyed.

He just stared at me. His gaze was slowly getting cold and his muscles tensed up. His nails grew sharper. The nails could certainly cut open elephant skin and make a delicious one out of it.

"You want to kick me out?" He said with Venom in his voice.

"I wasn't sure at first. But definitely now. You come into my apartment. Almost kill me. Now you want sex, To see if we're connected by God or what? You are an anime character from Jujutsu Kaisen. The king of curses and I'm supposed to be your partner or something? We're not in a fucking Wattpad story!" I started screaming. While Sukuna changes shape.

"Calm the Fuck down Woman.." he said, his voice as deep as corpse. My knees started to lose their balance. "I would have killed you long ago if it wasn't true. This bond. Do you think I want this? Me the king of curses and you as a weak, useless woman. How did I deserve to get something like this? Especially after I did all that was against the rules. Or is that a curse for me, are you my curse Y/n?" He laughed out loud for a moment, feeling frustrated. He doesn't want to admit it Why would you give him such a gift. Or is there a bomb hidden in this gift, maybe even poison.

I could see how desperate he was. It broke my heart, my heart started to ache. I don't know why I feel the urge to comfort him. So I left the room.

3rd Pov:

Sukuna's head was busy processing. To find the scam. Should it stop him from killing people? Bullshit, he could just take Y/n with him like a trophy, what's the catch.

"You make me sick Y/n." he said softly to himself. As he draws up a resolution and left.

Y/n Pov:

Y/n Pov:

'I'm worried, I could have said no. But I'm a bit upset. I should apologize' I thought as we headed towards the guest room.I knocked.

No reaction

I knocked again

No reaction

When I opened the door there was no one there, the guest room looked unused. 'Was I hallucinating?'

I'm going crazy

"A walk would be great." I said to myself

As I walked around the park like a lost ghost. My thoughts were elsewhere. I thought but too much. My head wouldn't stop pounding and my ears ringing. I feel very stressed, like nothing gives me a break.

I didn't know why I was receiving a surge of sadness. I went home to lie down and sleep.

I had a feeling that Sukuna wasn't a hallucination. But after a few days I realized it was all just a dream.

 But after a few days I realized it was all just a dream

"Gojo Sensei! Sukuna, he's kinda gone." Said a happy voice. "Huh?!gone? away? How is that supposed to work?!" Came Gojo Satoru with a question. 

The lonely playboy or fuckboy of Japan. The very well known Person or even God, in the jujutsu world. He was also known as the strongest and also as the clan chief with his three disciples.One of these is Kugisaki Nobara, set with a curse power similar to Voodoo. Then we have Yuji Itadori, the Vessel of Sukuna, and has Superhuman Powers. Then there is Megumi Fushigero, who inherited the zenin clan's shadow art.

"Sukuna can't just disappear like that, that's impossible." Megumi replied. "I wouldn't be so sure about that, Megumi. I can't feel him anymore, I still have some leftovers, but he's gone." laughed Gojo"I don't know if that's funny." Maki complained.

"I fully agree with her." Said Nobara. "Well then we have to look for him!" yelled Gojo as he clapped his hands together.

"You're totally weird." Panda said and the others nodded.

"HEY DON'T BE SO MEAN!!" yelled Gojo

"Stop screaming or I'll get ear cancer." Said Nanami as he drank his coffee. "Not you, too, Nanamin!" Pouted Gojo. "Do not call me that!" Answers Nanami back. " okay calm down"

"You want to take her with you?" asked a rough voice

"You want to take her with you?" asked a rough voice. "Exactly, I'm not going anywhere without her"

 "Exactly, I'm not going anywhere without her"