Captain's Speech

CAPTAIN'S SPEECH ;-)

Asalamu alaykum guys! Welcome back onboard another voyage on The Native. I hope your last trip was pleasurable, if it was then settle down, enjoy the view, the treats, and get ready for another spectacular one!

Anywho! How have you all been? Hopefully you're all doing great. It's great to be back here with you guys once again as the Captain, sharing my stories, and making you all laugh.

I would like to welcome you all back (both old and new passengers) for the #2 book in The Natives series which can be read as a stand alone is here —and by stand alone, it means if you won't have trouble figuring out how our four young women friendship works or who the men in their lives are, then go right ahead.

Once again, the sea is calm, the sky is clear, and the wind is right on our sail, but before we set sail, it's best you know that you will need to brace yourselves once in a while...or a thousand whiles :-) :-) :-)   And with that out of the way, dear passengers of The Native bon voyage!

—————

Embraced Copyright ©2022 by Zainab Isa. All rights reserved.

*All names, places, persons, characteristics, events, brands, or incidents are all from the author's imagination or used fictitiously for the purpose of this book. Any resemblance to any persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

*This book is purely a work of fiction so any error is solely the author's.

*This book should in no way be transferred, transmitted, copied or reproduced in any form or means, including photocopying, scanning, screen grabbing, or utilized by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the copyright owner. This is ILLEGAL AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

*Posting of this book in any unknown or known sites or platform is not allowed.

*Translation of this book to any other language is not allowed.

*Please, if you see this story being published elsewhere it'd mean a lot if you let me know.

THANKS. ❤ZainaHijabi😘

—————

BLURB

With the return of her sworn enemy comes painful revelations and unchained demons.

Being on the receiving end of a terrible break up and betrayal was not something Fatiha Hassan would have predicted for herself. But life was always full of surprises and at the age of twenty-seven, Fatiha was certain she was done with whatever surprises life still had to offer her. That was until her sworn enemy, Munir Adam becomes the surprise itself!

                         ————

His visit to his hometown wasn't meant to be a long one, but accidents sometimes happen.

"Opposites tends to attract." For as long as he could remember, Munir Adam Madaki had been a hundred... no, a hundred and ten percent sure that there was never going to be any form of civilized relationship with his sister's best friend. But a single moment is all it takes to either aid or ruin a life. Will the one supposedly harmless night they spend together aid or ruin both their lives?

PS: I started this book on May 23rd.

Special thanks to Ferdeausee_ for the lovely cover. Follow her on Instagram @byjannahmia if you need cute and striking covers for your books.