ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ, 𝗮/𝗻

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ [o0o_vivian_a] is typing ... ₎

❀° ┄───────╮
a place for everyone

so...
let's go on this journey together
╰───────┄ °❀
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

❝ [announcement]

1:00 ───⊙─────── 3:59↻      ◁  II  ▷     ↺ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↻      ◁  II  ▷     ↺
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

You do not have to read the text that's under, but I would appreciate if you would read the announcement on the both of it 💕

wow, it has really been a long time since I have posted on this app, and been on it in general. I don't usually say much about my personal life too much, not even to my friend. I know I have written parts in my chapter where I talk, yet I only showed the good times. And maybe the reason for that was because at that time, I were in a loop of this so called happiness... I deserved one, I really enjoyed it because life seemed to get better. we all deserved it, we all deserve happiness.

I would say the reason for me being inactive, could be as simple as that I had lost my motivation of writing. Even though I had so many pleasant moments writing them. It was an escape from this reality we all are placed in, where you could put down your thought, saying them out loud even thought I technically didn't really do it.

Because of that, it was a point where I decided to stop writing... so, I took a break as you could see. Yet, the longing to write was still there, my mind never stopped with its flow of ideas. You could say my note is full of ideas right now.

I actually started writing a story a while back, December; where I used a part of it to present as my English project. So, I did have that story in mind. However, a lot happened. Where I weren't able to continue and as I said, my motivation for well much weren't present because of what happened. It was a hard time for me again, I thought I were finished yet I guess not, so the drug of happiness vanished for a moment. (I do not take drugs guys, and you shouldn't too. It was JUST A figure of speech)