Chapter-7

Guess who's back?! Meeee:)
I missed y'all🙂
Now,now...let's get on with the story....

Tae's POV

Me and Jackson are now currently at the school where Jin had studied.The moment I came to know that he studied at yongsan highschool where rich kids studied I wondered how that happened when kids at orphanage went to the school nearby them offered by the orphanage itself.

Well I guess I will get some information on him from here...Something is really off about him.

"Excuseme ma'am? We are The Kims and we had an appoinment with the head of the school Mr.Chong.." Jackson asked the lady there to which she lead us to her office room.

"Hello Mr.Kim"He bowed to me with fear,I enjoy people fearing me!!"Please have a seat.."

I signalled Jackson to continue..."Do you have what we asked for?"

"Yes yes I do but before I give you that I want you to know that it's really confidential and no one outside us should know about it,please?"

"Sure" I replied.I really wanna know about it and I am definitely going to get something from here!!

Jin's POV

"What?!!" I really can't believe what hobi was asking me to do!

"Are you crazy Hobi?You want me to go where?!To the KIMS??No fcking way!!"

"Jinnie just listen to me once will you?"

"No means no Hobi.."I said finalising my answer.I can see hobi is frustrated.

"But why?You only have to go there and talk to Namjoon and come back back here..You know If I didn't had a meeting outside the town I woud have gone there by myself,and think Jinnie it's for our company.."

"Don't give me that puppy eyes Hobiah..Fine!! But...I don't wanna see that V you know.."

"Oh...that is why you didn't wanna go there huh?"

"Ofcourse..I told you that he is gonna take me on a date next time and I just don't even want to be near him..!"

"Actually Jinnie I forgot to tell you that Mr.Kim is not there at the moment,which means he is somewhere else."

"No you are lying.."

"Why would I lie to you?Do you think I want some mafia leader to take you on a date?Hell with that!"

"You sure?"

"Yess Jinnie"

"Okay then I will go I guess"Before I left Hobi called me and said,

"Jin,you know I won't do anything that harms you right?That is why I asked Namjoon whether Mr.Kim will be there or not..And I am the one who asked him to be the one in the meeting room with you,I trust only that guy in that gang Jinnie,and he is the only one with a brain working properly!!"

I laughed at that as I think the same too."I know Hobiah.."I said as I know that Hobi won't ask me anything if it's bad for me..

At The KIMS

The meeting ended well.As Namjoon was a nice guy.It felt easy to discuss business with him.I also learned that he is the brains of the group and is not a killer which atleast made me a little bit ease than with others.

"I hope to see you again Mr.Seokjin."

"Yeah you too Mr.Kim."I can't believe everyone here has the name kim!!lol..

As I was getting to my car,I breathed out a huge amount of air I didn't knew I was holding as my mind was filled with the thoughts like what if Mr.Kim suddenly came to the meeting room or I met him when I came out of the meeting or even worse appearing out of no where like he always does..But I guess I am lucky today as I didn't saw him tod-