Part 83 And 84

Sh: ab tumhe mujhse kon bachayga👿
.
Misha closed her eyes tightly in fear knowing that the branch is going to hit her right now!
.
Sh: (shouted) oye haat mere samne se😡
.
Misha didn't feel anything hitting her and as she heard him shouting, she slowly opened her eyes!
.
She saw a man standing in front of her, facing Shaurya, holding the branch to protect Misha!
.
Mi: A... Armaan😶
.
Yesss her saviour is here😍😁
.
Armaan pushed threw the branch away and pushed shaurya!
.
Ar: himmat kaise hua tera?! (burning in anger🔥)
Sh: tu kon hain be?! 🤨
Ar: jo bhi hu! Tune Misha ko kaise chua!?! (holding his collar)
Sh: dekh beta acche se bol rha hu mere aur iske beech mat aa warna accha nhi hoga🙂
Ar: kiske saath accha nhi hoga wo to dekha jayega!
.
Armaan punched him on his face! 👊 And started hitting him a lot!
.
Misha managed to get up and held armaan from the back!
.
Ar: Misha chhoro mujhe! aaj to ise batana hi hoga!
Mi: nhi Armaan ise chhor do! Please!
.
(it was not that Misha was supporting shaurya, she was just trying to stop the fight)

Somehow she stopped Armaan!
.
Shaurya was already bleeding!
.
Sh: tu kya iska boyfriend hain jo iske liye mujhse panga le rha hain?! 🤬
Ar: haa hu main iska boyfriend! 😠 Tujhse pyaar nhi karti hain woh!
Mi: 😶😶(in mind- ise kya hua😳)
Sh: ohh toh tere wajase ye Misha mujhse door bhaag rhi thi😡
Ar: areh tu to uske layak bhi nhi hain! 😠 Aur khabardaar jo apne gandi zubaan se meri Misha ka naam bhi liya to!
.
Hearing this Shaurya got furious and he and Armaan again got into a fight!
.
After some punches and kicks, Shaurya gave up... Armaan punched him as much as he wanted and then finally left him!
.
Ar: abhi mauka hain chala ja yaha se aur kabhi Misha ke aas paas bhi nazar nhi aana chaiye! 😠
.
Shaurya was still angry but was also scared of Armaan... So he left😆
.
Mi: Armaan...
.
Armaan turned around and saw Misha confused 😆
.
Mi: tum yaha kaise? Kab aaye ho? Tumhe kaise pata chala main yaha pe hu? Kyu aye ho yaha?...
.
Before she could finish her long list of questions😆, Armaan pushed her against the tree!
.
He kept his hands on the tree from both of her sides so that she couldn't escape!
.
Mi: 😶😶😶
.
And Armaan pressed his lips against hers! ❤️🙊