【35】I Won't Give Up

【35.7 I WON'T GIVE UP

To survive a battle one must know how to fight but to win a battle, one must know how to kill.

Apart from those two things, the worst thing was to get injured badly in a battle. An injured person in a battle was like a cripple. And that what Sierra knew, she knew that well.

With every second, the blood was dripping from her shoulder, causing
her breath to become heavy. Continuous pain blocked the movements of her arm

She also knew that pain made her felt alive, she knew that well. She knew, open wound only lessened her chances to win this fight and she couldn't afford this to happen.

She hurriedly torn her sleeve and tied it on her shoulder tightly.

"My....My.... getting ready" Ivaan clapped her hands slowly. "I am impressed."

Sierra graoned a little as she tried to move her shoulder. "What false proposal did Adijha put before you that you are so ready to kill a teenager girl?"

He chuckled as he ruffled his hair. "Seriously.....you kingdom people are dumber than I think."

Sierra locked her glare at him. "What did you-"

He interjected her as he scoffed. "Pfft! Really? You think, I am only doing this because I made a deal with Mr. Adijha over something."

A frown came over Sierra's face after listening that. She shook her head to get her mind back on the track. "Then you are horrible than I think. Killing without any reason is disgusting."

Ivaan shot his baleful gaze at her. "Then you are living among those disgusting people. You kingdom people had dragged our small villages into your matters. Our houses got burnt, our people got massacred, many children became orphans."

His baleful gaze got more bitter. His voice became to loud and rageful with every word he spout. His bloodshot eyes got glistened with tears.

"We villagers had nothing to do with great kingdom's war but still we lost everything.....I.....lost my younger sister. From that day, killing someone was my choice. This is the only way to simmer down this burning inside me and I begin my revenge with this kingdom. NOW IT'S MY TIME TO TAKE EVERYTHING BACK WHICH YOU ROBBED FROM ME!!"

With a flash, Ivaan appeared on her left in a mid-air. He materialised a rod between his palm, his bone-chilling speed of materialising weapons was what stunned Sierra.

She quickly formed a machete-like blade. When their weapons clashed with eachother a golden dust gusted in air. But for some reason, Sierra blade got dispersed after second later.

"What the hell is just happen?"

A thought striked at her mind. She couldn't believe her eyes. That was the first time she witnessed something like this happened to her blades.

Ivaan twisted his body in the mid-air and delivered a back kick on her face. She got greatly dumbfounded that she forgot to dodge the kick. That kick sent her back flying and caused her to crash with a wall. She crashed so hard that her body got sank-in a little crumbling the wall.

Her wound got opened. But more than that, she was worried about the enemy who was standing at a distance. The bone of her nose got broke and began to bleed.