CHAPTER FIVE - THE FIFTH NIGHT TOGETHER

TW: ⚠️ MENTION OF PROSTITUTION, MENTION OF RAPE, SELF ESTEEM, TRAUMA ⚠️

(MATURE CONTENT)

LOUIS

„Why did you kiss that bastard in the club? I thought you'd be mine!"

„I'm no one's. We're only fuckbuddies, remember?"

„You said you really like me a few weeks ago."

„I do really like you but I didn't know liking means loving."

„It doesn't mean loving. I just thought. . . Forget it. I'm not in the mood for sex now."

„Noooooo, please, you can let out your anger on me if you want to. I don't mind but I want you to fuck me either way. Please, I need it. I need your thick dick inside of me. I need it so much. Give it to me."

I let out a frustrated groan and let myself fall backwards onto my bed.

I felt Harry do the same and crawl above me, quickly pressing kisses to my jaw and cheeks.

He was completely dressed still while I was only in my shirt and boxershorts.

„Please. I beg you. Please, please, please-"

„Harry. . . I don't think-"

„No, please."

I was about to speak up again as a sob leaving Harry's lips made me froze and panic only a second later.

„What did I do? Did I say something wrong that hurt you? I'm so sorry if I did, I didn't mean to! I'm so so sorry-"

„You don't want to have sex with me because you think I'm disgusting!"

„What in hell - No! Why do you think that? You're absolutely beautiful. Don't think you're disgusting."

Harry cried further and buried his face in his hands but I grabbed his wrists and pressed him to my chest so he could cry into the fabric of my grey shirt.

„You're beautiful. Who told you you're disgusting?"

„I was raped yesterday. He made an appointment ao I knew he'd come but as soon as he entered my apartment, he was all over me and I really didn't like it. I told him, he should slow down but he didn't. He pressed his hand on my mouth so no one would hear my screams while he. . . He said I'm nothing than a desperate, cheap slut."

„Oh god, that's so horrible. It's okay, shhh. You're okay. You're safe now. I'm here. It's going to be alright."

I felt numb and horrible, seeing Harry so sad and traumatized.

He told me he was raped before too but it must've been so horrible nevertheless.

„I want to replace those horrible memories with good ones and I need you to do that."