𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

[

[ . . . ]

ON THE FIFTH DAY, SUNGHOON REALISED SHE HAD NO ONE BUT HIM AND HE HAD NO ONE BUT HER. His family had left him ( albeit against their will ) and her people had left her. Perhaps that's why they fit together so well. It was strange to think about it. They were polar opposites, after all. She had always been happy, optimistic, even. She saw the world in a different way than him. 

Sunghoon resented failure, and she embraced it. Granted, she had never experienced a failure in her life. Only great betrayal. Failure came to those who were imperfect and to Sunghoon, she was perfect. No matter what, a smile always painted her face. 

Hand entangled with hers, Sunghoon placed gentle kisses against her knuckles, the feeling of her skin against his lips bringing a feeling of comfort. He had promised her forever, and he had broken that promise. But even then, she forgave him. 

He looked into her eyes. There, he could see her heart melting, he could see them change into a stormy passion, brewing unconditional love. The stars above were nothing compared to the cosmos inside her eyes, inside her soul. They were a window for him to peer into, a way for him to come closer to her soul. They twinkled with love and glittered with passion, trapping him in their beauty. An endless maze without an exit. And yet, Sunghoon did not mind.

Lost or not, when he was with her, he was exactly where he needed to be.

[ . . . ]