🕵️|Introduction|🕵️

•|Loid's POV|•
Now that I "found out" that Anya was put in the same class as Desmond's son my plan can go in action. I noticed how most of the kids in her class are very important so she better become friends with all of them. I got out of my thoughts once I heard a certain name.

"Koyo Hinode!" The announcer said.

'Koyo Hinode!?' I thought in shock. Koyo Hinode the youngest daughter of the Hinode family. The Hinode Family one of the most richest and popular families in this country. That's not the only reason why they are special.

The Hinode Family is known for being the Desmond Family's loyalist and greatest business partner. 'If Anya can become friends with Koyo Hinode then she might invite her to her family's ball gathering. And of course Donovan Desmond is going to be there, so I'll be able to go with Anya and talk to him like normal parents.' I thought.

'Anya better be the bestest friends with her' I seriously thought as I looked at Anya and her class leaving to tour the school. Anya then looked back at me and saluted like if she heard my thoughts. "Anya Forger get back in line and that's not very elegant." Said Anya's tour guide. (Sorry I forgot his name)

Anya immediately went back in line and continued to follow the rest of the class.
•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

•|Anya's Pov|•
'Anya better become friends with Koyo Hinode!' I thought to myself with determination. 'Wait...who is Koyo Hinode!?' I thought as I looked around worried a bit. Koyo sounds like a guys name so it's probably a guy? But when I read Papa's thoughts he called Koyo Hinode a she, so are they a girl!?

We then stopped once we got to the cafeteria. Wow!! It's so pretty!! "They're probably not as good as my five star chefs at home" said Becky Blackbell. She's another girl that Papa wants me to become friends with. "Koyo Hinode..." I silently whispered. "Wow!! I can't believe that you're actually Desmond's son!!" Most of my class starts to say.

I noticed that they were talking about Damian Desmond, but that's not what caught my attention the most. There was a girl behind him and she looked kinda nervous. "Hey...are you okay?" I asked her. She then looked at me and slightly nodded.

"I'm Anya Forger! Nice to meet you! What's your name?" I said. She was about to respond back but Damian stopped her. "Why are you talking to her Koyo? Unless she has rich and famous parents like us we can consider her a friend" Damian said. "I'll bully you, since you're family isn't really rich like mine plus you're a commoner" He said.

I was about to respond back until the nice guy that like to be elegant scolded us. We continued to tour around the school until I felt a ball of paper hit the back of my head. "Hey stop that!! Before I tell the teacher!!" Becky said. "It's not like he'll believe you anyways!! Plus you're just a damn snitch!!" One of Damian's friends said.

Which made me mad I was about to punch him but I needed to keep my cool down. Mama always said to not use my strength because I couldn't control my emotions. But he really was making me more mad. I was about to punch him until. I saw Damian flying twords the trash can.

I looked to see that it was the girl that was behind Damian. "Damian...I told you already to not bully anyone when they didn't do anything to you..." She said. "But why would you care anyways..? You're Donovan Desmond's son after all everyone should bow down to you but not me..." She said with a serious tone.

The our tour guide came and scolded the girl but me and Becky defended her. She was about to get punished until..."But since you're a Hinode's family member I'll let it slide, since Mr. Donovan Desmond said so." He said. Although I ended up getting the blame since I wasn't rich or popular just kidding. It was actually because I was technically the one who started the fight.

Once I meant up with my parents the tour guide told them what happened. I'm probably going to get grounded. We were about to leave until the girl came up to me. "I wanna thank you for sticking up for me... plus you're a really nice and kind person!" She said. "Can..I please be your friend? I don't really have many friends because of my reputation but you don't seem to care about what my reputation is... which makes me happy!!" She said.

(This my art I even signed it so please don't use this without my permission if not I will find you

(This my art I even signed it so please don't use this without my permission if not I will find you...and I'll probably spare you..)

"Sure!! Anya also wants to be your friend too!!" I happily said to her with a bright smile. "On yeah...Anya never got your name? What is it?" I asked her in curiousity. "My name...is Koyo Hinode, and I'm glad to be friends with you Anya Forger. Why don't you and your family come to my family's gathering? I would like to see you guys there it's in a few weeks" she said as her butler hand her an invitation. She then gave us the invitation with a smile.

After that she walk away which left me, Mama, and especially Papa shocked. "Mama...Papa...." I said. Then they both looked at me in confusion. "Anya just became Koyo Hinode's friend!!! And Anya got invited to her family's gathering!!!" I happily said in excitement.

"We know we just saw it!!" They both said at the same time. The they both looked at each other and smiles slightly. "Mama and Papa are flirting..." I said. "We're not!!" They both said.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•