Chapter 4

At night, Junhyung was sitting on the couch and watching TV.

"Jun, don't you want to sleep with me tonight?" Hyunseung ask.

"Can I? But I'm afraid if you don't want to."

"You're my husband. We're only sleeping together last night. Let's sleep together, shall we?"

"Wow. You're so naughty tonight, Hyunseung. Yes, I will sleep with you later. Before that, let's eat."

Hyunseung nodded and hug Junhyung from the front and crying on his chest.

"What's wrong, Seungie?"

"Oh... It's nothing."

Junhyung wipes his tears and hug him again.

Hyunseung feel happy that Junhyung finally sleeping with him together. He never know that his husband will agree with him.

While eating for a dinner, Junhyung pat on his wife's head.

"Hyunseung, you're so pretty. That's why I'm marrying you."

"You're marrying me because I'm pretty?"

"Haha- I'm just kidding. I'm marrying you because you have kind heart and your family likes me. I'm married with you because I love you."

"Since when you love me when we get married?"

"I fall in love."

"Explain."

"No."

"Please."

"We're already make a love last night. We love each other."

"Do you love me, Junhyung?"

"Of course I love you."

Junhyung is drinking a water and Hyunseung still want to talk.

"How about we do it again for second night?" said Hyunseung.

Junhyung choke on water and coughing. He was shocked that Hyunseung said it without even thinking.

"Didn't you feel hurt?! You were screaming and asked me to stop for many times last night! Now you want it more?!!"

"I... I'm just joking..."

Hyunseung laugh at Junhyung's expression. He was too stunned to speak. It's funny to him. He thinks Junhyung is a great joker for his life.

"I'm so happy that you're my husband, Jun. You make me happy."

Junhyung nodded and smile at him.

Junhyung also happy that Hyunseung is his wife and very easy to handle because of their age gap. Hyunseung is just 21 while he is 29.

"Oh you're friend, Felix. Why did he always laugh when you came to me?"

"I don't know. He's problematic."

In the morning, Sunday.

Hyunseung is sleeping and didn't want to wake up. He need rest. Junhyung put on blanket for Hyunseung and leave him alone in their room.

Junhyung feel guilty if he leave Hyunseung alone at home so he wait for Hyunseung to wake up.

A few minutes later (9:40 AM), Hyunseung's phone is ringing. He answered the calls and it is his mom. He suddenly wake up and get up from sleeping.

"Hello! Mom!?"

"Hyunseung? How are you? I miss you so much? I will come to your house later."

"I miss you too, mom. What time will you come?"