Chapter 5

At night,

Hyunseung is waiting for Junhyung to come back home early. He was going out at 8 PM after dinner. It makes Hyunseung angry. Junhyung was going out because Seulgi's husband invite him to came for their marriage anniversary.

Now it is 10:48 PM.

"That idiot going out tonight. I have to text him!" said Hyunseung.

Unfortunately, he got texts from Rowoon who annoyed him. Hyunseung blame on Felix for introducing Rowoon to him. They never too close but when Felix introduce him, Rowoon became his friend.

From Rowoon :
  "Hey let's have fun tomorrow in class! Play some games."

To Rowoon :

  HS : "Well, yeah. Let's see."

From Rowoon :
   "I will go to Mr Yong's house tomorrow too!"

To Rowoon :

  HS : "good night:)"

Hyunseung throw his phone on the couch. He was worried that Rowoon will come to his house. He want to tell Junhyung about it until he got home.

While waiting for his husband, the door suddenly knock.

When Hyunseung open the door,  someone wearing a creepy mask in front of him and scares him. Without any mercy, Hyunseung punch his stomach and it hurts him.

"It hurts!"

"Aah! Junhyung?!!"

"Yeah it's me!"

"You idiot! I was waiting for you and you scared me like that with that stupid mask!!"

"I'm sorry, hehe. Are you good, Hyunseung?"

"I'm good. I... I'm sorry for hurting you too. Come inside."

Hyunseung help him to get up. Junhyung was falling down on the ground outside his house after Hyunseung punching him.

At 11 PM,

Hyunseung is sleeping on the couch while waiting for Junhyung to finished his shower.

Then, his husband went to his room and Hyunseung isn't there so he went to downstairs. He saw Hyunseung laying down on the couch and sleeping.

He's smiling at his beautiful wife sleeping. He go to him and rub his hair.

"Hyunseung?" Junhyung whispered.

Hyunseung didn't open his eyes but move his face to other side.

Junhyung is looking at his face and lips. He just want to kiss his wife.

As Junhyung is still staring at his wife, Hyunseung. Hyunseung move his body and facing to Junhyung. Junhyung shocked and his heart was beating so fast.

He went closer to Hyunseung and kiss him on the lips.

While Junhyung's lips is on Hyunseung's lips, he opened his eyes slowly. He was surprised that his husband kissed him and rubbed his hair. After Junhyung moved his lips away from Hyunseung, they looked at each other.

"Jun? What's...wrong?"

"I'll carry you to the room."

Junhyung carrying Hyunseung and brought him to upstairs to their room. Hyunseung was tired waiting for him a long time. Junhyung feel regret to leave his wife alone at home.

In the room, Junhyung put him down on the bed and put on blanket to let him sleep. He's sleeping next to Hyunseung and facing to each other.

"I'm so lucky to have you, Hyunseung." Junhyung whispered.