The entry

You walk up into an abandoned apartment you seen a few streets away from your house at about 2:14 am, all the windows are perfectly fine, all of them except on floor 16 there all ruined. You think to yourself "thats kinda weird how all Windows are okay but floor 16.. WAIT FLOOR 16 WAS REMOVED" after a few minutes of silence "nothing can go wrong!" You think to yourself in a positive but scared voice. "They said floor 116 is somewhere in this apartment at around 2:10am to 3:10 am. To get to there you need to go to floor 2, then 8, then 4 and then straight to 16. There is no service or photos seen be aware" As you read the instructions over you think "ehh thats sounds fake anyways right..?" you finally walk into the heavy air and eerie feeling, you look back and forth to make sure there's nothing around. "There's nothing here its so fake" you say in a kinda loud voice. The air conditioner falls off the wall just as you say that giving you a huge jump scare, it controls you to start running right back out sobbing in fear. "I-im not a wimp tho..." you say to yourself trying to stay positive. "A-all go back tomorrow..!" You say in a whispery happiness kinda excited to tell your friend. You go home, you decide to finally call it a night and wait until tomorrow.

Thats chapter 1, all try to post chapter 2 later today! I hope you are enjoying it