chapter 2 The beginning

When the Shekhawat family arrives the airport, abeer already removed the fancy coat of the groom's dress., when the passengers who were arriving, waiting or boarding the flights noticed a bride all dressed in heavy lehenga and jewellery, naina become the centre of attraction on the airport .As the people passing by was giving her a deep look which was making her uncomfortable.

    Abeer was also observing the surroundings , he dislikes the way people are gawking at his wife.James his manager was already started escorting them to the vip lounge. After reaching the lounge , saanvika suggested naina to get settled  on one of the comfortable couches but naina kept standing.

  Saanvika was confused about her behaviour but soon she realised the reason as gauri, adhya' ,rudra were still standing so how could she relax.

    Sanvika admired her values, and reached near abeer who was busy in his phone.

"  Aww , she is so well mannered abeer, you know you both are so made of each other "

 Sanvika teased Abeer to atleast made the atmosphere some way light.

 "  Hmm di, did you see arjun jiju , no I mean he didnt reach airport yet. "  abeer cleverly played his card

    " Hmmm where is he? Oh my God did we forget him in the hotel only. I just don't know how to handle this man..:he is even worse than kids ,wait let me ask dad to give a piece of mind to his dear son in law "

     Abeer gave a serious nod to sanvika adheer who was standing beside abeer murmured 

 "Poor arjun jiju "

    Arjun mehra is married to sanvika from last 10years , They were blessed with twin boys who were 5 yr old now. It was love marriage when Sameer met Arjun he found him  to be a man of patience, he was quite clever to handle his daughter 's tantrums.

        Arjun is a criminal lawyer and saanvika was a corporate lawyer. Arjun entered the lounge and met his wife who was glaring at him 

    "Where were you?"sanvika asked in a angry tone

  Arjun first gave an adorable smile at her which melted half of her temper , then he pulled her close 

    "I was just getting some chocolates for the kids.. See I got you this new one hope you like it."he forwarded a bag full of chocolates to her .

    That was more than enough to make sanvika happy so she hugged her husband.

"Thank you baby "

 "Welcome wifey "

      Then arjun gave a winning smile to adheer  and abeer as he knew who has done this favour to him. Both the boys gave a nod at him.Arjun was used to this but he always manage to woo his dear wife .

       When Rudra got settled on one of the couches along with his mother and wife ,Adira was quick to make herself comfortable by leaning on her father's shoulder. Soon she got asleep as the only two things she was in love with were food and sleep . Naina also got settled on the nearby sofa., she kept her gaze on the floor only as her mind was messed up already.   

Soon John  informed them that the jet was ready. The relatives and guests from shimla  already left in another flight that was arranged for them.Now the shekhawat family is going to start their journey in their jet and sameer 's family was going to accompany adheer on his jet as he has a show in Delhi .Adheer is was a well-known singer  ,a popular model so much blessed with talent , looks and wealth.

     When the shekhawat family going to start, naman entered the lounge with a woman in her thirties by his side. The woman reached near naina and passed her some medicines and water.