CHAPTER 1

*First and maybe only POV*

I walked out of a store with a bag full of candy and some other junk.

I talk to myself too much but my doctor said it was okay as long I talk to people more, but I moved away from home went to a different city to be away from my family I still can't believe they said yes well dad did the rest of them weren't too cool with me leaving... I know I'm the youngest but they baby me too much.

...

Moved away from home away from family for my best friend friends to ditch me in the woods, I sigh and put my phone in my pocket after not getting to anyone, I look at the abandoned church.

Y/N: I guess I'm exploring alone.

I walked around exploring the church for a while before stopping at some strange paintings, I continued to look around before grabbing a candy bar from my bag.

Y/N: if there where gonna detach me why did they make me buy some much snack.

Over the distance I hear what I'm sure is an engine making me wonder.

The sound got closer before a tell figure dressed as a nun with a chainsaw came out of nowhere letting out a pyschopathic laugh.

: YOU Will MEET GOD!!!

She put the chainsaw through my midsection slicing me in two after my lower half was done regenerating I proceeded to put my pants back on before looking at the nun who seemed to have a smile painted on her face but she seemed a bit confused on how I was alive.

Y/N: ya I can regenerate, so I don't die easy.

I looked to see my white top was covered in blood.

Y/N: the one time I didn't bring back up clothes something like this happens.

I looked over to see the nun was doing something when I looked to see the nun was eating the candy in my bag.

Y/N: hey nun's shouldn't steal.

She looked up at me.

Y/N: whatever keep it, it's not like I'm gonna finish anyway.

I grabbed my bag and dumped everything in it out on the floor before trying to find the exit.

After hitting a dead end I turned around to see the nun behind me.

Y/N: are you following me?

The nun nods.

Y/N: can you tell me how to get out of here.

The nun got closer and closer pining me against the wall.

Y/N: um you're really close don't you think.

She just continued to stare at me making me a bit uncomfortable I can feel my heart beating

Y/N: if you want I can stay a bit longer.

She raised herself before walking away I slowly follow.

...

I was sitting on some stairs before the nun walked up behind me.

Y/N: oh hey I didn't really get your name mine is Y/N, what you're?

She stared at me for a couple seconds.

Y/N: do you not have-

: ...Taki...my name is Taki.

I looked at the bag of Taki's I was holding before throw it over my shoulder.

Y/N: that's nice, that's a really nice name.

I smiled at her before noticing it was dark at a window, I pulled out my broken phone to show 10:48.

...

A group of teens walking around to forest with flash lights, three girls two boys to be precised.

(A/N)
(Beer with me I may or may not give better details about the best friend or the friends in the next chapter, but note the best friend is female wearing a black hat and smoking right now)
(PS)
(I'm a lazy writer)

: where is he?

: Don't you think he would have gone home by now.

F/n: Less talking more finding.

: If he can regenerated he must be fine, so why do we have to find him?

F/n: So I can apologize on behalf of you idiots, I can't believe you guys sometimes.

: Geez get over it.

F/n: Y/n!

Y/n: I'm right here.

: See his fine.

She points her flash light at him seeing he was covered in dry blood.

: Fine-ish

F/n: What in the world happened?

Y/n: I found an abandoned church and they was this tall nun that sliced me two with a chainsaw. Said calmly but they all look at you like a child explaining nonsense.

F/N: Let's got you home it's late, you can tell me about it tomorrow.