CHAPTER 4

Y/n and F/N where walking through the wood holding different boxes of candy.

Y/n: you think she still mad at me about the hug?

F/N: maybe.

Y/n: I thought so.

F/N: you nervous?

Y/n: kinda.

F/N: I'm sure your girlfriend will forgive you after you give her the chocolates.

Y/n: she's not my girlfriend.

F/N: not yet but if you ask-

Y/n: we're here, here goes nothing.

You walked in the church before calling out to Taki while looking around before deciding to head back to F/N.

You where looking for F/N before you got grabbed and lifted into the air.

Y/n: wow!?

Taki was hugging you form behind be you noticed F/N and friends laughing.

Y/n: this is not funny!

: It kinda is.

F/N: She missed you, y/n missed you too.

Y/n: it's not funny.

Taki slowly put you down before before getting to your level giving you a smile.

Y/n: uh...I brought you candy.

You pick up the boxes and handed them to Taki.

F/N: you two are really cute.

Y/n: this isn't funny.

F/N: you got to admit y/n it kinda is.

Y/n: I don't get it, last time I hugged her she sliced into me.

F/N: I guess since you didn't show up for over a week she thought you might have been mad about that.

Y/n: I'll go see what Tkai's up to..

...

You and F/N where looking around the church Taki went off somewhere probably to eat candy and F/N friends left after Taki let out a pyschoid laugh.

F/N: so you going do it?

Y/n: do what?

F/N: ask Taki out?

Y/n: what are you crazy, why would-

F/N: don't try to act just do it.

Y/n: I'm sure nun's can't be in relationship.

F/N: about that I was thinking.

Y/n: about what?

F/W: that she isn't a real nun, before you say something hear me out.

Y/n: I don't really have a choice.

F/N: Taki is dressed as a nun yes, but she as a weapon isn't the Bible supposed to be they're only weapon, and she's sliced you twice which is indirectly murder, so ya.

Y/n: .....I guess you're right.... but I don't think I can, I'm not good with people and you know I'm not good at this stuff.

F/N: you have to start somewhere and hope for better luck, so are you going do it or should I tell Taki for you.

Y/n: I'll need to think about it, okay.

F/N: okay with me, see you loser.

Y/n: bye.