10# mum and Dad

Summary: during a justice league meeting Bruce and Clark get calls from their sons making the team call them Mum and Dad.

Third person pov...

"Okay does anyone else have anything to add?" Asked Wonder Woman as she took the meeting. Everyone decided to take turns leading the meeting and today was Diana's turn she did very well for her first time.

She looked around at the men. "No okay now-" she is cut of by a ringtone 'Dancing Queen' started playing from Bruce's phone showing no emotion he let go of his husbands hand and pulled out his phone.

"Is something wrong Dick?" Asked the Vigilante into the phone. "Hey B, it's just I can't find my Staff and I think the Demons hidden it to stop me from taking Timmy out on patrol" Explained Dick.

Bruce sighed and motioned to Clark to call their youngest. It rang a couple times before Damian answered. "Yes Mother?" He asked annoyed.

Clark smiled "Hey Dami, just wondering if you hid your brothers staff?" Asked the Alien, Damian huffed cutely "Fine yes I did, they're in Pennyworths cookie jar!!" Yelled the boy before leaving.

"Hear that dick?" Asked Bruce  but got no response as dick heard Dami yell and quickly turned off the call. The two men then turn to Diana who was glaring at them.

"Sorry family" Exclaimed Bruce simply.

"Now as I was saying-" once again a phone went off this time Clarks, sheepishly he took out his phone and answered the call this time I was Jason.

"Hey Mum" he greeted

"Hey Jay, what's up?"

"Well I can't Ask Dad this but can I go to Roy's for the night?" He asked as Clark quickly covered Bruce's mouth. Jason grinned "awesome thanks Mum" and ended the call.

"Wwwhhaaatttttt" Yelled Bruce getting ready to stand up. Everyone was looking at him "it's only Roy Bruce, he will be fine" said Clark calm as ever as Bruce grumbled under his breath about murdering an annoying Arrow breath making Clark sigh.

"Sorry Diana" said Suprman.

Diana nodded and when back to her presentation. She got far before another phone went off this time both Clark and Bruce's phones.

Both men got them out and answered them. It was Tim and Dick. "Whats up kids?" Asked Clark

Thw two boys begin talking. "Mum, Dad we are all out of coffee and Alfred isn't home to buy any can you kn your way home from your meetin" Asked Tim sounding exhausted over the phone.

Clark grimaced "Timmy what did I say?" He asked keeping his voice quiet.

"To sleep, but I can I've got to finish my homework" wined the teen. Dick then spoke up from Bruce's Phone.

"I told him to go to bed but he isn't listening Dad, we all tried but he grabbed onto the post and wouldn't let go he's like a cat I'm tellin' you!" Exclaimed Dick.

Bruce sighed. "Timmy go to bed okay we will buy some coffee on the way home and listen to your brothers okay" said Bruce.

It seemed to do the trick and Tim said yes, he ended the call and Bruce said goodbye to Dick before the Teen ended the call himself.

After that Flash spoke up. "I KNEW IT! YOUR ARE MUM AND DAD!!!" He yelled making Bruce glare at him and Clark smile.

"Guess the secret is out then" laughed the Kryptonian while the Bat still glared at the speedster.

The end!

Hope you liked thus oneshot, so sorry for the wait!

Word count: 600