chaos in the house

sometimes kyle accepts the fate that he will never have peace when he is home with two out of three of his boyfriends being hyperactive whenever they are together living under the same roof.

sam and ian are the perfect combination of partner in crime. just like now, in the kitchen, kyle stands before a huge puddle of red liquid trailing to the bathroom.

arthur, their mutual boyfriend, is out of the question from acting the wacky shenanigans due to his low charge of effort. but much to kyle's surprise, ian is the complete opposite than him.

you see, ian is the oldest of the four follow by arthur, kyle himself and lastly sam. it will make sense if the messy room is done by the youngest boyfriend, but ian just proves it otherwise.

there are too little fingers to count how many times kyle comes home with a heavy sigh at the end of his day. he feels like babysitting toddlers.

but despite all of that jazz, kyle is actually happy to see the eldest reviving his childish self. the giggles and wide grins soon become a gem of gesture. he adores the lively sparkles in their eye orbs.

arthur seems to do the same as kyle does, however the latter is late to the game since boy is observes in silence. at the end of the day, they are his boyfriends much please.