Chapter 3

Lila's pov
Slowly, over a corse of time, I got my hearing back, I could hear the 4 talking about something.

"What are we gonna do with her?" Asked one
"We'll keep her downstairs, it's the safest and will keep her from getting out," I hear Danny say
"Yeah but what if she gets out?" Asked another
"Well I guess we'll just have to hope she doesn't figure out how to get out then," Danny responded
"What about her dress?" I hear the third ask
"I'll come up with something to change her into once we get back home. Let's just focus, we should be there anytime soon," Danny sighed.
"What if they come looking for her?" Said one, "I mean, she did mention something about a princess," he followed up
"Yeah she did. Danny are you sure this is safe? You were the last person anyone saw her with, they'll come looking the second they find out she's missing," said another.
"I said focus! Guys. Seriously. I have it all under control," Danny said after. Once that was said they fell silent. I also, then fell asleep, still getting out of the affects of the chloroform.

Time skip

I wake abruptly to being picked up and then slung over someone's shoulder. "No, no. Put me down! Let me go you fucking whore!" I said hitting whoever it was in the back repetitively. I couldn't tell who because it was dark out and they all had on the same black suit.
Eventually, after giving up on trying to get away, I felt us go up some steps and into the glow of lights, a house? The house they were talking about?
We step inside, the floors were gorgeous, along with literally everything around. I hear a door open and we start going down some stairs.

Here was a room, not to big, not to little, I couldn't see the room from here but I hear them grab something as they walk.
I'm then sat down, onto a chair. It's Danny, of course. I glare up at him as he attached a pair of handcuffs to the bed frame and the other side to my right wrist.
"They'll come looking," I said
"And they won't find you," he responded. "I'll be back," he said before walking away and back up the stairs to the door. Once the door behind him closed I heard nothing, not even a footstep.
I take a moment to analysis my surroundings. The room was, well a room. There was hooks and such on the walls, a bed, a dresser, a bathroom, obviously a chair. It wasn't the absolute best though, but then again I'm use to living in rooms 4 times the size of this one.

Soon enough I hear the door open again and Danny comes down the stairs with something that looked like an outfit but I'm not sure.
            "Your provided with food water shelter clothes and plenty of places to be chained up if you misbehave. And I really, don't have a problem with putting a brat in her place," he says walking over to me.
              I didn't say anything, I didn't need to say anything anyways there was no point in talking either way. He grabs the key from his pocket, "do not, attempt anything. Go change into these and then come back in here," he ordered while unlocking the cuff on my hand and then handing me the clothes he'd grabbed.
              I silently get up, heading into the bathroom. I shut the door behind, wishing there was a lock but there wasn't. I sigh, gently slipping off the blue dress.
             I place it laid it out on the floor so I could take off my guarder and heals before I put on anything else. Once they were off I put on the white tee shirt and surprisingly well fitting shorts, then go back into the main room.
               Danny was sitting in the chair, "fantastic, now I'm going upstairs, don't expect to get out of here. I'll send in food and water in the morning." He said getting up, then went upstairs and left the room, locking the door behind himself.
               I sigh heavily, sitting myself down to figure out a plan to get myself out of here. The room didn't have any windows, no clock, not a single thing to tell how mush time has passed.
              I get up and go to search the bathroom. The shower was practically empty, other than soap it was empty. I check the drawers, the cabinets. I found two towels, a hair brush, toothbrush and toothpaste. Literally. Nothing.
               The dresser was also basically empty. There is literally no way to get out of here. I let out a groan and flop onto the bed.
                I decided it was best to get some rest. I get under the covers and get comfortable curled up on my side. It took me, I don't even know how long but I eventually fell asleep.