Chapter 11

Third Person:

An upper moon meeting, how pleasant.

You looked around to see an open wall from the room you were in open to view the infinity fortress.

You looked down to see all the upper moons, except upper 6 that is.

You realized you were upside down so you long hair was too. Everything else in the room doesn't seem to define the law of gravity.

"Gyuutaro is dead. The upper ranks of the twelve kizuki are incomplete.." Your father spoke up. You were still comforted by his side.

"Oh my! I never expected that..! Is Y/n Chan alright? She was so close with those two!" Douma exclaimed.

"Y/n isn't taking it so lightly. She's having a rather hard time.." Muzan explained.

"You are all weak..Maybe I have been too soft on you all because your my upper ranks..Y/n had to fight for her own against that one demon girl who has escaped my grasp..though she hasn't used her full strength.."

"Well you must forgive me master! I had brought the two of them in, should I repay with an eyeball or-" Douma got cut off.

"No. Keep your eyeballs. What I want for now is for Hantengu and Gyokko to find the leak of the swordsman village. All the slayers gain their weapons there and it will take a rather long time for them to regain all their progress if you destroy it."

He explained as he still held you in his arms.

"You two should know where that is.." Muzan said glaring at the two upper moons.

"Eek! Y-y-yes sir!" Hantengu screamed.

"Oh I sure do..!" Said Gyokko.

"Y/n." Your father said catching your attention.

"Would you like to go with Hantengu and Gyokko to fight?" He asked you. Your eyes slowly lit up.

"Ok! And if that swordsman is there I'll kill them for hurting Daki Chan!" You said with determination in your eyes.

"Good girl." He smiled lightly and put you down.

You jumped down towards Gyokko. He was an odd one to you but you liked his art.

"Hi Gyokko kun!" You smiled at him.

"Hello there Y/n Chan!" He greeted.

"Your all dismissed. Oh, and watch over Y/n, don't let her get harmed too much.." With that Nakime struck her Biwa and Muzan has left.

"Your coming with us right?! Oh how fun! Now I can show my art to you more!" He giggled.

"I like your art Gyokko! It's the best kind!" You grinned at him.

"Now where is this swords village I hear you two talking about hm???" Douma chimes in from the side.

"I'd like to join too! Gyokko do you really know where that place is?!" He asked crouching down to his and yours height.

"Erm.. I don't think I can give that information to you." He lowered his body into his pot.

"Oh come on please!! It will be so much more fun with me-" Douma was cut off with half of his head being blown away.

"Don't poke your nose around where you know you not supposed to. We're you given an order?" Akaza said from behind him.

All of a sudden Akazas hand is no longer connected to his body.

"Akaza...you go..too far.." Kokushibo said behind him.

"Oh I don't mind that! It's all ok Kokushibo-dono! That was a strong punch!" Douma exclaimed happily. Akaza just glared at him with disgust.