Chapter 12

Third Person:

You glared at Nezuko and your anger grew.

You launched at her and punched her straight in the stomach. She wasn't prepared for it so she went through the wall of the building. Leaving Tanjiro alone with the demons.

That was until Genya showed up to help.

You faced Nezuko and charged right at her again when she landed on the ground.

You were aiming to kick her at her head but she blocked it. She kicked her leg straight up to kick you but you dodged it.

You hit her head knocking her down. But Nezuko didn't give up so easily, she used some of her strength in her leg to kick your side.

You used your feet to stop yourself from hitting a tree.

"I'll kill you! You hurt Daki Chan! I'll never forgive you!!" You shouted, you dashed forward at her then drifted to the right to get behind her.

You kicked her in her back knocking her through a tree.

"Mmh!" Nezuko grunted in pain and she sat up slowly.

"Nezuko! Hang in there ok!?" Tanjiro yelled as he continued his fight.

(Don't come for me for making this shit ok :,) )

Nezuko nodded and dashed towards you.

Nezuko drew blood from her hands and arms to activate her blood art.

You two ran at eachother. She aimed to punch at you but you ducked down to do an upper cut.

Nezuko backed away in time and kicked your chin.

"Gah!" You coughed.

Nezukos blood was on you as she kicked you in your gut. You blocked her fist though but got blood on your hands too.

Nezuko jumped back and her blood art activated. You were caught up in flames.

"AHH! I FELK FOR IT NO! HOW DARE YOU!" Your skinned was burnt and when the flames died down you healed yourself quickly.

You were messing around anymore.

The fastest you could you ran at Nezuko and back and forth you kicked punched and hit her damaging her body.

"Nezuko!!" Tanjiro yelled watching his sister getting bullied (🥲)

"I'll burn you in the sun when it comes up!" You laughed. Being burnt alive is the worst feeling. For a human the flames of being burnt hurts more than anything. So for a demon, being burnt in the sun is the same equivalent.

"You shall parish!" You smirked.

You kicked Nezuko to the ground and kept your foot on her back to prevent her from getting up.

"Hantengu and Gyokko will deal with you weak slayers and then we will win and destroy this village!" You exclaimed.

You watched as Hantengu extended to his stronger form.

A Hashira had showed up and you saw no sign of Gyokko. You felt his faint presence.

Tanjiro was in trouble and Nezuko saw this. She lifted her arms up and kicked your leg off of her.

"What the?!"

She ran to Tanjiros aid to help him.

"Get back here you brat!" You shouted and chased after her.

Tanjiro and Genya were chasing after the smaller Hantengu. But he grew into a bigger monster and Tanjiro almost got eaten but Nezuko saved him and she used her blood art.

Genya aimed his gun at you and you dodged it before he shot.

The larger Hantengu was attacking Tanjiro and Nezuko and Genya. There was a cliff and Tanjiro and Hantengu fell.

Tanjiro lost his sword but he chased after Hantengu.

Nezuko fell if the cliff as well and you jumped down at her.

The sun was rising which didn't effect you but you sure thought it was going to affect Nezuko.

Nezuko started to burn Tanjiro was panicking as you tried to fight her. Tanjiro was filled with anger he didn't know what to do. A Hashira and a swordsman threw down an unfinished sword for Tanjiro to use.

Tanjuro grabbed it and ran at Hantengu.

"DIE!" You shouted. But the burn marks on Nezuko skin were removed. Her body shrunk down to normal size and she..Conquered the sun..

You were shocked to see another demon that conquered the sun than you.

Hantengu was dead.

You backed away slowly and the other slayers were coming. Genya ran at you to shoot you but before he got the chance to the sound of a biwa was strucked.

The floor below you disappeared as a door. You fell through.

You fell through onto the ground in the infinity fortress.

"Their...dead too...what's happening!.." You felt tears threaten to fall from your eyes. You felt like a dumb weak demon you couldn't even kill that demon. When you saw her walk in the sun though you were hesitate to kill her.

Knowing though that your father needed a demon or the flower for himself to conquer the sun.

"I hate myself! Stop crying you baby!" You pounded your fist on the ground as you tried to hold back your tears.

"This time!..I'm sure I'm sure! I will win! I will succeed! I'll take them down!!" Anger filled your body as the vains in your head were about to pop.

"AGHH!" You screamed.

"Nakime-Chan!" You shouted. Then Nakime was right in front of you.

"Yes? Y/n?.." She spoke.

"Take me to my room please..!" You said. She struck her biwa and you were in your room.

"I will conquer this! I will make daddy proud!"

"I will defeat those demon hunters..!"

End of chapter 12

(Sorry for the short chapter 😅)