Chapter 1

JUNE POV:

Me, Lily, Marlene, Mary, Alice and Dorcas were all sitting together in a compartment and were already excited about what could await us this school year
I hope my grades will be as good as they were last year. Yes, call me a nerd, but I just want to get a good degree,I want to be an Auror. "And do you think Alice will rave about Frank like last year and talk non-stop about him again?" said Marlene and wiggled her eyebrows while Alice blushed and said "I've never done that before!" I grinned "oh yes, don't lie!" we all said at the same time except Alice and started laughing right away "I already know this is going to be the best year ever!" Lily said. "Oh and that James is going to keep asking you out all the time?" Mary asked and everyone started laughing except Lily and I. lily rolled her eyes "then I'll just always say no or ignore Potter!" she said crossing her arms "If you think so...we'll see about that" said Marlene and grinned to herself ,,Oh yeah! imagine...James Potter and Lily Evans are the perfect couple this year all over Hogwarts because they'll finally be together!" Mary gushed to herself, the others just giggled "Well, Potter a complete idiot, actually" Dorcas said and yawned "Yeah, but just because he's acting like a 12-year-old boy, he's actually really nice" I said "Yeah, he's really nice once you get to know him better" said Mary  "Have you heard that yet? Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa Black are said to be dating" Alice said crossing her arms "Oh yeah but honestly how can Narcissa date someone so ugly?" said Dorcas ....typically dorcas "Yeah and he's weird but it's up to  her taste" I said  and shrugged "You're right" Lily said "We'll be there soon" I said and looked excitedly to the others ,,WOOOOOOOO! FINALLY" said Mary, raising her hands, we all clapped and then started laughing, I got up "I'll go put my cloak on now" I said and left the compartment without waiting for an answer I walked down the aisles to the toilet to get my robes on but accidentally bumped into someone "Sorry" I said without looking up "Be careful Evans!" said Regulus Black  "I said sorry!" I said, crossing my arms "I don't care, just open your eyes" Black said, looking at me with sparkling eyes, I rolled my eyes and bumped into his shoulder as I walked past him "Bitch!" Lucius Malfoy called after me who I had only just noticed, I turned as I walked and gave Malfoy the middle finger "Fuck you Malfoy!"

TIME SKIP

after putting on my cloak I went back to our compartment, I pushed open the compartment door and sat down "What took so long?" Lily asked "Malfoy and Black stopped me" I said crossing my arms "Oh what happened?" Mary asked "Never mind" I said and shrugged my shoulders. 10 minutes later we were there, we got off the train.
we went to the carriages and were about to board a carriage when James Potter called out 'Evans! do you want to go on a date with me?" and James looked at Lily. I rolled my eyes, why would he mean me too? "No Potter I don't want to go on a date with you!" Lily said and got into the carriage without further comment, I looked again at James the other Marauders were next to him James looked kind of dejected. "It's alright, you'll get it done someday!" I shouted at James and finally got into the carriage too. Me and the girls talked about stuff

James Pov:
"Moony next month is your favorite month again" I said and sighed Moony looked at me a bit sadly "Yeah I know but I got you guys" said Moony and smiled at everyone with a little smile "Yes, since we are animagus everything is a bit easier for you" said Wormtail, we all nodded. We now went in a carriage, the carriage drove off. We continued talking "So Padfoot which girl do you want to get laid this school year?" I said grinning "Definitely going to try June Evans" Sirius said and grinned. I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes "Do you really think you can do it with her?" I said and looked at him "Of course why not, I've always done it and I will again. Then after a week I drop them like a  pile of dirt" he said and grinned "If you say so" I said thoughtfully

TIME SKIP
we were now at Hogwarts. We got out of the carriage and saw Evans 1, Evans 2, Dorcas, Mary, Marlene and Alice getting out of their carriage Evans 2 and Mary talked excitedly, if you ask who is evans 2? this is june. I call lily and june that because they both have the same last name. We all headed towards Hogwarts.

June Pov:

TIME SKIP

I was sitting at the Griffindor table with Lily, Marlene, Dorcas, Mary and Alice and the Sorting Hat was singing the song he sings every year. The first graders were all sorted into their respective houses after that, some also came to Griffindor where I clap. At first I didn't even listen to Dumbledore's speech, which he gave every year, because I already knew his speech by heart.. Then the food came and I didn't really put much on my plate because I wasn't really hungry and I chatted along the way with Lily.

TIME SKIP
We all went to the Griffindor common room after dinner. I sat on the ground by the fire and stared into the fire it's kind of comforting to watch..eventually i went to the girls dorm and fell asleep in my bed

AUTHORS NOTE: what do you think of June? let me know

Words: 1040